10

Karishma climbed the stairs and found Ruhi sitting in her room, playing with her toys. With a smile, Karishma walked over and pulled Ruhi onto her lap. "So, ap nay humen bataya ni ky ap ko kasa laga wahan par."

"Humen boht zaida acha lga, sab bohat achy ty wahan par." she wrapped her arm around her shoulder. replied, with excitement.

"Ap ko pta ha Ruhi jab hum choty ty tab humen bohat zaida shoq ta music ka par mom ny kabi krny ni dia." she said with a disappointment.

"You like music.?"  Karishma asked her with curiosity.

Ruhi nodded in No and karishma looked at her with a disappointment.

"Ap ko pta ha, whan par sab bachy music sheekny aty han, aur haseena un ki music teacher han." she said with admiration.

"Kash ap ko bi pasand hta tw ap b roz un sy mil pati." she said with wistful smile.

Karishma looked at her who was thinking something, she looked at her carefully, sensing the wheels turning in Ruhi's mind.

"Mujy bi music seekhna ha Aani," she said with excitement.

"No, Ruhi ap ko pasand ni ha tw kiyun seekna ha, Chro ap Kuch aur kaar lo." she said while pretending to be disagree.

Ruhi shook her head stubbornly. "No, Aani, I want to learn. I want to go there every day, I want to meet them everyday.,"

"Me too." Karishma thought to herself and smile inwardly for her task done.

"Okay done, kal hi hum ap ko lay kar jayn gy aur ap ka admission karwayan gy." Karishma said with a gentle smile.

"Kiaa ma roz jaun gi." Ruhi looked up at Karishma with hopeful eyes.

"No, sirf ap ni hum donu roz jayn gy udar." She leaned forward and placed a kiss on her cheek and held her close.

"Let me see haseena ab ap kasy ignore krti han humen aur wo b roz. " she thought to herself, with a smile playing on her lips.
.
.
.
.
Karishma was laying facing the roof lost in thoughts of today's happenings.
The memory of her unconventional choices and offbeat responses, was running in her mind. she chuckled softly, thinking about her
odd preferences favorite colors likened to blood, favorite foods and even the idea of communicating with vegetables, that made her laugh.  Despite the oddity of it all, there was a certain charm in Haseena which was unable to resist.

As she lay there, understanding the mystery of Haseena, she couldn't help but smile to herself. "Whatever it is," she thought, "it's so beautiful." And with that thought, she drifted off to sleep.

Morning .....

In the morning, Karishma woke up with the excitement of more than usual and followed her usual routine before heading to the kitchen, where she found Simran preparing the breakfast.

"Kya baat hai, aj koi subh subh itna khush hai?" Simran said as she saw her.

"Han, aj Ruhi ko music class le kar jana hai na." she said with excitement.

"Ohoo, par aj nahi lay jana." Simran said plainly.

"Kyun?" Karishma questioned.

"Kyun ki kuch din chuti hai music class ma." Simran said.

"Why? aur tumhe kaise pata?" Karishma inquired with confusion.

"Haseena aayi thi subh, usne bataya ki wo kahin apni kisi friend ki wedding me ja rahi hai so hum," Simran informed her.

"Wedding me? Kyun?" Karishma question eagerly.

"Kya matlab 'kyun'?" Simran responded.

"Matlab kab wapis aayegi? she asked with disappointment.