05

When they reached home, Karishma was greeted with another surprise to see Simran there.

"Simran, batya kiyun ni Humen ky aj aany wli ho?" Karishma said, hugging her tightly.

"Soucha tmn aur Ruhi ko surprise krun gi." she replied soflty reciprocating her hug. " ab btao ksi ho aur bqi sb ksa chal rha ha."

"Sb kuch ak dam sae ha," Karishma made her sit on the couch. "Ruhi sy mili us ny bht zaida miss Kiya tmn."

"G han wo bht zaida Khush hui usy sula dia ha ma ny." Simran said.

"Simran is sy milo yeh ha haseena, mari banji" Khala, said and pointed towards haseena who was standing there thinking of excusing herself from there.

"Aur Haseena, this is Simran, Ruhi ki mother aur Karishma ki babhi Kam aur dost zaida." They exchanged smiles and shook hands, but Karishma looked  haseena she couldn't help but notice that Haseena was smiling meeting Simran.

"Is ka matlab unhen problem sirf hum sy ha bqi har kisi sy tw achy sy milti han." As Khala moved away, Karishma glanced at Haseena and thought.

"By the way, tum donu aj sath ma ksy ay,? khala asked.

"G khala itefaq sy hum donu ak hi party ma gy ty." she looked at karishma with her usual stern expression. but Karishma couldn't shake off the feeling of being excluded from Haseena's warmth.

"It's late now, we should all get some rest. You all must be tired," khala gently said sensing everyone tired faces.

Simran nodded in agreement. "Yes, let's go," she said, turning to Karishma. "Come on, Karishma," she said, motioning towards the stairs.

"Ab batao sb kuch tk ha." As they began to make their way Simran glanced at Karishma, asked with concern.

Haseena who was sitting on the couch after hearing Simran words looked towards their retreating back. she got up and said good night to her khala  and went from there.

"Yes, sb bilkul tk ha phly hum b tory doubtful ty but ab sb sae ha ab hamen lgta ha ky humra yahan any ka decion bilkul sae ta."

Simran shook her head gently. "Such kahun dil py ak booj sa ta tm hmry liyay, hmri waja sy, hmri job ki wja sy yahan ai."

Karishma sighed, understanding Simran's worry." han aur agar hum ni aty tw tm apni job chor dti, aur asi opportunity baar baar ni ati han so its all good."

Simran nodded in agreement. " han tw tmn wahan akly chor kr tw ni aa skty ty na. job chor dyty."

"Likn ab sb kuch tk ha ab humen job bi mil gye ha aur bht achi job ha, hum khush han. " she reassured her."  Karishma smiled reassuringly.

Simran breathed a sigh of relief. "Thank God, it's a relief to hear that," she said, placing a hand on her heart.

"Ab yeh sb kuch chro aur ja kar rest kro aur sukoon sy so jao.," Karishma chuckled softly.

Simran nodded in agreement. "G tum b Jao aur rest kro." she said after reaching at the door of her room.

"Okay, good night," she said, leading the way to her room.

Karishma made her way to her room, feeling tired after the eventful day. She quickly freshened up and then collapsed onto her bed, craving for sleep. However, as usual, the familiar some sound that she had been listening  for the past few nights came. she didn't got up to listened as she knew she will not be able to detect as she tried already.

Karishma grabbed a pillow and pressed it against her ears, hoping to drown out the sound and find some peace. She closed her eyes tightly, willing herself to ignore the distractions and finally fall asleep.