04

As music came to a gentle end, she slowly opened her eyes, the spell of her melody disappear into the air. she looked towards Karishma, With a graceful movement, Haseena rose from her seat, her eyes still locked with Karishma.

"Excuse me." Haseena said but Karishma remained lost in her thoughts, not responding. Haseena, realizing this, clicked her fingers in front of her, trying Karishma to snap out of her state.

"Yeah?" she responded with a puzzled expression.

"It's over,"  she said and picked up her violin and made her way towards the exit.

"Kia over?"Confused, Karishma asked,

"The music is over!" all the kids said, in a union which made karishma laughed... She looked them and quickly gestured towards the tray, "Yeh sab ap sab ky liyay, come on, have it quickly." Hastily, she distributed the pasteries and then ran outside in search of Haseena.

Karishma came out and scanned the surroundings, searching for Haseena. Spotting her, she hurried towards her with fast pace as haseena was walking fast. Haseena stopped in her track, but didn't turn around.

"Ap humen follow kar rhi han." she said as karishma reached near ber.

"No, not really." she denied quickly.

"It was a statement, not a question," she resumed walking.

Karishma matched her pace, walking beside her. Karishma, trying to break the silence, said. "You played the violin really beautifully."

Haseena stopped in her tracks and looked at karishma her expression softener for a moment. "Every Beauty has its price," she said before walking away, leaving Karishma to ponder her words.

Lost in her thoughts after her encounter with Haseena, Karishma returned to the cafe where she saw Uncle John was seated around one of the table. he don't come regularly but sometimes.

"Hey." she approached his table.

"Hey Karishma I just came here to grab a cup of coffee." he said with a smile.

" Wait I am bringing." Karishma turned to leave.

"Bring two cups of coffee, please." he said she looked briefly and went.

Karishma returned shortly with two cups of coffee and placed it on the table.

"Now sit I need a company also." he pointed towards chair in front of him.

"Sure...."Karishma smiled and took a seat.

Uncle John took a sip of his coffee and then asked, "So, how is it here?"

Karishma hesitated for a moment before replying, "I don't know. Kuch logun sy mil kar lga ky sb sae ha aur Kuch logun sy mil kr lga ky......." she looked at him, "ohh sorry language...."

"It's okay, I can understand that language." he gently interjected,

Karishma looked surprised,"That's great," she replied. "Ap ny Kahan sy seekhi?"

Uncle John smiled nostalgically. "My wife, She taught me a little."

Karishma nodded, "That's amazing."

"Uncle..... Adi ni hamen btaya ap hr week ma ak Baar un bachun ko sweets bajty hn." she took a sip.

Uncle John nodded with a warm smile, "Yes, I love to see that happiness on their faces." Karishma agreed, adding, "Yeah, I can see that."

"Aur kbi kbi haseena bi tw ati ha yhn perform krny, so us ky liyay b bajta hun." he saw her surprised and said "un ki violin teacher ha kbi kbi yahan bi perform krti ha."