11

As Karishma finished pouring her heart out in front of haseena, she felt Haseena slightly pull her hand back, Taking a deep breath, she looked at Haseena, hoping to find some trace of understanding.

But Haseena's face remained unreadable, her gaze fixed on Karishma with an indescribable intensity. Karishma's heart sank as she waited for a response, with each passing moment her stomach was churning with uncertainty.

"Please say something," Karishma finally pleaded, breaking the tense silence that hung between them.

Without a word, Haseena abruptly got up from bed. Karishma's heart raced, with a knot of anxiety forming in her chest.

"You said I am rude, arrogant, heartless......" she asked plainly.

Despite the gravity of the situation, Karishma couldn't help but smile at Haseena's words. "This is what you got from all this?" she said with amusement.

"Let me tell you again, I said I like this rude, arrogant, heartless girl so much." She said gently.

But Haseena's expression remained emotionless, she closed her eyes for a brief moment. "Leave," she said in firm voice.

Karishma's smile faded as she struggled to comprehend Haseena's reaction. "What?"

"I said leave from here," Haseena repeated.

As Haseena uttered the words "leave," Karishma felt her heart shatter into a million pieces.

"Haseena..." Karishma's voice cracked with emotion, but before she could say anything more, Haseena quickly interjected."Jaty waqt door band kar ky jayay ga," 

Tears welled up in her eyes, blurring her vision and her lips trembled as she struggled to understand what just happened while looking in her direction as she headed towards the bathroom.

For some more minutes she stood there, feeling utterly lost and helpless. Her mind was racing with a million questions, doubts, and regrets. "Did she make everything worse with her confession? Had she pushed Haseena further away? "

Tears continued to stream down Karishma's cheeks as she fought with her emotions. With a heavy sigh, she wiped away her tears and made her way out of the room.

As Karishma was passing through living room Sky, chirped something in his playful manner, again tried to provoke her. But Karishma didn't pay any attention to his antics. Her mind was still replaying the encounter with Haseena, and she felt too emotionally drained to engage in banter with sky.

Ignoring Sky Karishma made her way upstairs, She saw Simran had returned from the office, engaged in conversation with Ruhi about her day.

Karishma glanced towards them briefly,  But she couldn't bring herself to pretend everything was okay when her own heart was in turmoil. Without getting noticed by Simran and Ruhi, she silently slipped away and headed towards her room.
.
.
.
.
Karishma was sitting on her bed, the events of the day were swirling in her mind like a relentless storm. She couldn't shake the feeling of regret and self doubt.

"Kiyun wo sab kaha hum ny un sy.....kiyun?" she whispered to herself, her voice was barely audible. "Kia souch rahy tay hum.? kia Soch Kay kaha hum nay wo sab, kia souch rahy tay hum Kay wo Khush ho jayn gi, aur accept kar lay gi, us insan ko jis ko first day sy wo sirf ignore kar rhi han?"

She let out a frustrated sigh, burying her face in her hands.  "I was so foolish to think that."

She lay down on facing the roof with thoughts raced as she replayed the events of the day over and over in her mind, searching for answers. now she was left to face the consequences of her impulsive words, she closed her eyes in disappointment unsure if she would ever find the courage to face Haseena again.