06

Haseena released her grip on Karishma's arm, taken aback by her unexpected request. "What do you mean? hum ap ky sath coffee peeny kiyun chly gy?" she questioned.

Karishma met Haseena's gaze steadily. "humra mtalb ha ky agar ap thaaankyouuu she stretched the word chati han hum na bolen tw humry sth coffee peeni pry gi?"

"Ap baar baar yeh word bol kar humen irritate kar rhi han," Haseena's frustration flared up again.

"Aur ap itny dinu sy Jo Kuch na bol kar humen irritate kar rhi han ab agr ap coffee peeyan gi tabi humen lga ga ky ap ny humra thaaankyouuu." she again stretch the word, "accept kia....."

Haseena closed her eyes in frustration and turned away to look outside to control herself to say anything.

"So, is that a yes? I'll wait for you," she stated calmly before leaving the room knowing not to make her angry anymore.

"She's so stubborn." Haseena muttered to herself.

As Karishma was passing through the living room, she approached Sky with a mischievous grin. "Guess what Mr. feather? She agreed to have coffee with me," she said playfully.

"Impossible," he replied incredulously.

Karishma chuckled teasingly. "Let's see. tum tw yeh Khao na. Mr. feather, " and left for work.

"Ohhh, God she is trouble for both of us please save my owner God." sky retorted.

.
.
.
.

Haseena came out of her room and reached and find Khala sitting and was cutting the vegetables and watching TV. She settled onto the couch, and Khala, noticing her upset expression, asked, "kia hua haseena?"

"Khala, hum ny kaha ta kia zarorat tenant ki?" Haseena sighed with a frustration.

"I told you ma Simran ko janti hun, and she was coming here. aur wo donu is seher ma nay ty, akly ty, so I offered..."

"Kia hua haseena?" Not having any response khala asked her who was now leaning back on couch.

"Kuch bi ni khala don't worry." she said, before going towards her room.

Around 10....

As Karishma was working but glancing at the door from time to time.worked. Uncle John, noticing her distracted state, asked "Is there someone special coming?"

"Maybe, or maybe not." Karishma said with uncertainty.

"Ah, that means very special indeed."A playful smile played on Uncle John's lips as he said.

"How so?" Curious, Karishma questioned.

Uncle John chuckled, "Ah, because uncertainty holds the promise of something beautiful."

"Come  let's sit and wait for that may be or may be not." he laughed and sat on a chair. and karishma sat in front of her.

"Uncle, why is waiting so difficult?" she sighed with frustration.

Uncle John chuckled softly before responding, "Ah, my dear, It's not just about time passing it's about who waits and for whom they're waiting."

"But what if the wait feels endless? waiting feels like torture sometimes," she admitted with a sigh.

"Because beyound time passing, It's about longing for something or someone and about the importance of whom we're waiting for. it's in the waiting that we learn the value of what we're waiting for, and what they mean to us and how we will keep this after we found it." Uncle John spoke in a deep way.