15

Continuation....

"Okay, to khayal rakhna, hum unhen nahi jaantay hain." Haseena turned to Piya and said.

"Pakka, bilkul bhi nahi jaantay hain," Piya teased back with a grin.

Haseena shot her a look, "Accha, chalo ab andar," Haseena said, leading the way inside. She rang the bell again, and this time, Simran opened the door.

"Hi," Haseena greeted with a warm smile, and Simran returned the greeting, stepping aside to allow them to enter. Haseena and Piya entered the house, finding Ruhi and Karishma in the hall.

"Simran, yeh Piya hai. Humari dost hain. kuch time ke liye aayi hui hai," Haseena introduced.

Piya smiled and nodded at Simran. "Hi, Simran," she greeted to which Simran returned the greeting with equal warmth.

"Aur yeh Karishma hai," Haseena said gesturing towards her. "Humare tenants hain."

Karishma looked at haseena with a look of was it neccessary to add this. she than  looked at Piya with a polite nod.

"Hi, Karishma," she said, extending her hand.

"Hi," Karishma replied, reciprocating the handshake with a smile.

"Chalo, Piya. Woh raha tumhara room. Fresh ho jao," she said, leading Piya towards her room. They both headed in their respective directions.

"Chalo, yeh bohot acha hua. Ab kuch to pata chalega humein Haseena ke baare mein, ab un ko dost say bethar koun janta ho ga." Karishma, who had been observing felt happy.

Night...

In the quiet of the night, a gentle knock on the door, broke the silence. Haseena's voice called out, "Aajao." Piya entered, and Haseena swiftly locked the door behind her.

"Itna kyun dar rahi ho?" Observing Haseena act Piya couldn't help but comment.

"Tum nahi samjhogi, humri koi privacy ni ha idhar." Haseena's response was curt.

Piya shurrged and sat down and remarked, "Waoo, I can't believe this she is here. she is still hot."

"Cute....cute hai woh." Haseena shot her a glare and retorted.

"Han bahi han, cute hai ap ki pastry girl." Piya chuckled, "Mujhe yakeen nahi aa raha wo yahan hai, Kasy, kiyun ai ha wo yahan?." she said in disbelief.

"Yakeen humein bhi nahi aaya tha jab pehli baar humne unhe yahan dekha, un ki bhabi han na Simran un ki job ki wja say yahan move hona para unhen." haseena explained.

Piya gave her a knowing look and asked "Kaise rehti ho uske saath ek hi ghar mein?"

"Reh lete hain," a slight smile graced lm her lips.

"Dikh raha ha wo tw...."Piya said in teasing tone and haseena looked away avoiding her comment.

"But ak problem ho gayi hai piya ." Haseena's expression turned serious.

"Us ki shadi ho chuki ha." she answered before haseena could. "it's okay haseena."

"Nae, nae hui ha shadi...."

"Okay samaj gye phir us ka boyfriend ha koi" she said sadly. "but don't worry haseena agr tum kaho gi tw hum Kuch bi kar kay breakup krwa lay gy us ka, than she is yours."

"Seriously Piya...."she sighed in disbelief "Nae ....bilkul bi nae koi ni ha un ki life ma."

"Tw phir kia problem hui, Bata kiyun ni rahi ho?" she asked defeatedly.

"Tum batany day rahi ho kia, khud sy jawab soch rahi ho, ab hum b nae bataen gay " haseena said and piya put her finger on her lips and gestured towards her to say it.