Chapter four

Next morning we quickly were in the car heading for school.

"Can you tell me what have happen yesterday? You were actually talking to Edward"Bella said entering the school lot.
"It's a long story"I sighed.

She rolled her eyes.

"So what about Jake you were able to talk to him?"she asked.
"No not really... I think I am just going to paid them a visit."Then I recall myself of something."Oh by the way... when would you have tell me about your beach trip"

She rolled her eyes then widened them.

"It's Mike who push me in... and who told you about that?"she said surprised.

We exit the car and headed to our first class.The black volvo was here,and Edward was leaning against it,watching Bella.

I frown,he was acting normal... was what happened eveyday was true?

"Everybody is talking about that"I said and she shrugged.

******SKIP OF CLASSES*****
*LUNCH TIME*

We sat at the Cullen's table I was beside Rose who was beside Edward who was beside Bella who was next to Emmet then Jasper and finally Alice.Rose was actually talking normally with me so she do not know that I know.I glance at Edward and he shook his head.Great now I am the one who feel guilty of not telling her the truth.

"So you accept?"Rose said snapping me from my thoughts.

Accept what?I thought.I look at Edward and he nod so that mean that I must say yes?He nod again.

"Yeah"I said smiling.

She giggle and then gave me an address.

"Here five pm?"she asked.

I merely nod... oh what's for?.

After the lunch,Edward join me.

"Rose has invited you to our house."he said.
"You... think that it would be a good idea to tell her... there?"I said and he nod.
"Okay"I swallow.
"You are going in a house full of vampire but you are stressing because of your friendship with Rose?"
"Edward?"Rosalie hissed.

We both quickly turn around when Rose was standing.

"You told her?"she said.
"No"I said before he got the chance to let him talk"I point it out by myself"

She deeply exhale.

"But you continued to act normally with me?"she asked
"Of course"I said smiling.

She hugged me and I hugged back.

"You are the best human I have ever seen"she said still hugging me.
"And you are the best vampire I never seen"I said.

We then headed to our next class where Rose relate me how she became a vampire.

"That's horrible!Tell me you avenge you!"I said
"Of course"she smirks
"I kill them lasting with my ex" She shrugged.
"Ouuh you are cruel"I said and she laughed.
"So you got a gift like Edward"I asked.

She shook her head and pout.

"No but Alice and Jasper yeah"she did not have tge time to explain because the teacher arrived and gave us a worksheet to full it like a test.

Next period Physical Education please volleyball please volleyball!!

"So today we'll have a match of football"
Great.

"We will do two groups,the new student versus the ancient student"Mr Terry said.
"Who will play Mr Terry?"Tyler asked.
"Hmm... let see,those who got less than fifty in pratical.Yay!I form part of it! ^^'
"Great"I whisper