Chapter fourteen.

Guys it hits 1k reads!
I'm so hapyyyy you'll never know.
So I've decided to upate again :)
Thank you all for supports.
Vote Share Comment :)

**

I did not feel anything anymore,only the cold air on my skin.I was sure that my T-shirt was torn.

"Melody please wake up"This voice.

It was difficult to wake up,but something inside of me fight to see him.

"Edward?"My voice cracked as I slowly opened my eyes.

"It's okay,I'm here,you're fine,it's okay"He said.

I was lying on the ground and he was grabbing me.The way he talked was like he was trying to convince himself about me being better.

"Edward"I said and now I closed my eyes.

He was walking very quickly.

"Shhh don't talk you lose your force"He said worriedly.

"Thank you for being here"I whispered and felt an ache in my head,I close my eyes and let the cold air to brush my skin.

**EDWARD POV**

It had been two hours,two hours that I was not allowed to see Melody after her attack,my dad took care of her while I was trying to not return and just kill them.

I phoned Bella and Tyler but neither of them answered.

Carlisle exit my room where Melody was :

"She is awake,but don't rush her she's still weak"

**MELODY POV**

My eyes were opened ,it was three in the morning.I was actually in the room of Edward.What have happened?

"Melody"This voice whispered.

I slowly turned my head in the direction of the door and Edward was standing there.

"You saved me?"I said my voice low.

He approached but stayed some feet away.

"At first I heard your heart beating loudly"He said making his fist in a ball,he continued.

"I thought that it was because you did a nightmare... but then I heard it unnormally beating loudly and fast."

"I tried to prevent myself from coming and check on you but then I was too worried and I found you in this state"

"Why?"i asked.

"I was worried and--"

"No"I said "Why have you resist to come and see me?I've notice it you tried to like putting space between us  and I don't know what i've done but i'm sorry if I whether hurt you or something but I did not like that situation"I said finding difficult to breathe.

Cause I think one of the guy gave me a punch in my lungs.

"I... I..."Edward looked pain.

"Tell me Edward why do you act like that?"I asked.

"I can't"He shooked his head. "I am not allowed to tell it"He said watching me intensely.

I tried to sat down properly and felt a pain in my back.

"Ouch"I said.

In a fraction of second he was by my side,helping me to sit.

He sat face to face with me and watched his hands.

**MELODY POV**

"What were you doing at one in the morning?"He asked watching me.

Carlisle went back to the hospital and the others were hunting so... here is the questions.

"I..um I wanted to ask you why you were acting like that and... you were so... strange that I wanted to know why,well I know that you will not tell me."I said.

He merely nod.

"I'm sorry"He said with a low voice.

"It's okay Edward"I whispered forgetting about the pain in my lung.

"No it's not!"He shouted.

He brutally stand up and fave me his back.

"You could have died tonight because of me"He said.

I was slowly without he noticed was raising from the couch.

"I am the reason you could have die,you just wanted to talk and..."He said but I cut him.

"Edward looked at me"I said.

He was still staring at the door.I walked slowly.

"You are not supposed to be out of bed"He said worried now turning and helping me.

"Look I'm fine tou save me okay?Can we just let it drop?"I said strecthing my feet a little.

I can feel it on my forehead was a bandage.

"Does it hurt?"He said slightly touching my forehead.

"A little but I can deal with it"I said.

His hands were still on my forehead and then he removed it.

"I'm going to take you back to home"He said.

"Hum okay"I said walking slowly to prevent the pain.

We were out and I entered his volvo hit by it's mascline scent.

"Your car is just amazing and it rides so fast!!"I giggle.

I've always find it really interesting cars that ride fast like that.

"At least you love it,Bella don't she is afraid of cars which ride fast"Edward said..

"Yeah she hates those..."And I don't know what happened but I felt asleep.

"Sleep,I'll check on you"I heard Edward say softly before I travelled in another world.

Some hours after I just woke up all of a sudden with a nightmare.Those guys were trying to rape me.

"It's just a nightmare"This voice said.

Edward was there,he xane near me when tears started to form in my eyes.

"Shh it's okay,it's fine"He said while hugging me.

Bella and Tyler was in the room and they have not budge a finger.

"Tried to sleep"He said releasing me and wiping my tears.

I shooked my head.

He smile a little.

"I am not going to go,I'm staying Mel's"He said smiling to me.

"Promise?"I asked.

"As long as what's best for you"He said.

I shooked my head.

"It's not the same thing"I said.

He softly laughed.

"I promise"He nodded.

And he kept his promise.Sometimes I would opened my eyes and he was there sitting watching me it was a little creppy...

It was eight,and I explained to them that I wanted to go to see Rose and that I've got an accident... and so on.

"Melody we need to talk"Tyler said.

"Yeah okay,about what?"I asked.

"About whom"He said.

"Who?"I asked.

"Edward."He said.