Chapter twenty three.

"Okay guys,every one of your parents have accepted for you to come so we will meet exactly at nine at school"The teacher said while grinning.

After all the tests we have got,the teacher organised a sort of trip to the beach,fortunately it was not the La Push beach,so the Cullens were able to come.

Bella and I went back at home,as today I did not have chemistry class I did not talk to Edward at all.

"I am so excited,Edward will not be able to resist to me in the bikini"She giggled.

"What are you trying to say?"I said while searching a bikini for me in the shop.

"I mean that maybe if he saw me in my bikini with my breast and ass,he'll forgive me of having cheated on him"She said.

"Bella... "I said trying to calm myself,sometimes she could be such a bitch. "How can you say that?I mean you are fucking pregnant of his ennemy,by the way,when are you going to tell Charlie?"

"I don't know... I wanted to abort but Jacob don't want to"She said.

"You want to kill your child?"I gasped.

"If it's the only way to get back Edward,I'll do anything"

I exhaled... urg sometimes... she is so... drop it.

After ten minutes,I bought a triangle purple bikini.
**

The weather was covered with clouds but fortunately the water was warm.I'm gonna go and change myself into my bikini.When I was removing my clothes,I felt weird like somebody was observing me or something.I removed all of my clothes when someone opened my door.

"What the hell"I quickly take a towel and hide my private parts.

That idiot put a hand on my mouth.Edward was in front of me in his red swimsuit while I was naked trying to hide my body with a pink towel.

"Victoria is here,I've heard it in her mind"He said whispering.

"Victoria?"My voice cracked.

"Emett and Jasper are searching her,but she got the idea to use the wolf's scent so it is more difficult for any vampire to find her"

"You can't listen to her thought?"I asked my heart beating loudly thinking about all the humans on that beach.

He shooked his head "We should go away"He said.

"I must put my clothes"I said.

He nodded and exited the bathroom.I quickly put on my shirt and my short jean.I opened the door and Edward was watching his watch.

"Come on"He said grabbing my hand.

We passed by the back door.

"She should come with me"That voice said.

I turned around and Tyler was there with his V-neck black shirt,a jacket and a washed jean.

"I'll go with Edward"I said.

I felt more secure with Edward,and it's not because Tyler lied about us being back together that I should actually do what he want.

"Victoria will find you but with me my wolf scent can cover your presence"He said staring at me.

"He is right"Edward said. "If you come with me she'll find you"

Think.

Think.

Think.

"You can just lend me your jacket"I said.

He frowned he was not waiting for me to say that.He sighed and give me his jacket I put it on,cologne and coffee.While Tyler went to search for her,Edward and I was in his Volvo and it was the first time I was actually sitting in front.