Chapter Eighteen.

**MELODY POV**

"Port Angeles?"I asked.

"Yes,prom is arriving so fast and the beautiful dresses will dissapear quickly"Bella said.

"I don' have a partner"I said.

"You can come with Edward and I" She said.

"No...you need some privacy"I said.

**

I went in my chemistry class and Edward was there staring outside the window.

"Hum... hi"I said sitting besides him.

"Hey"He said still staring at the window.

"What's happening?"I asked.

"Neither of Bella or you should go to Port Angeles"He said now he was wacthing me.

"Why?"I asked.

"I don't know,I don't like when I am not here when Bella goes out"He said.

"You can come with us if you want"I said writing some equations in my copybook.

"Bella don't want me too... well she said she don't want me to see her dress"He said.

"You can hide,I mean just stay far"I said indifferent.

**EDWARD POV**

"We kill him"I said to the shadow.

"Now,I want Melody back"Tyler said removing the blood from the corner of his mouth.

"I can't do that... she is the one to decide"I said.

"I know you can,or you know...I know Bella pretty well... pray that she choose a blue dress at Port Angeles"And then he disappeared.

It was a threat against Bella,if I was not able to convince Melody to go back with Tyler,the latter will hurt my Bella.

**MELODY POV**

"Come on"I whine.

Bella had been in a dress shop for like one hour.

"I am going to take some fresh air"I said to Bella.

"Yes,yes"She said while checking her in the mirror.

I went outside and started to walk around,it was starting to be dark so I've decided to went back to the shop.

"What are you doing alone?"I turn around and was face to face with an orange hair girl.

"You...you are the girl at the baseball game?"I said

"Victoria"She said bored.

I backed up and she laughed.

"Seriously do you think that you could just flee like that?"She asked.

"What... what do you want?"I asked my voice trembling.

"Your death... your boyfriend killed my boyfriend so..."She trailed off removing her fangs.

"Your...boyfriend?"I asked.

Her boyfriend was in the aeroplane too?And Tyler killed him?

"You are so dump"She said "I don't understand how can Edward loves you--"She said but I cut her.

"Why are you talking of Edward?" asked.

While she was talking,I was slowly removing the knife in my pocket.I know you are asking yourself how does a knife could stop her well... I'll just try.