Chapter Sixteen.

**MELODY POV**

It's been one week.
One week that I did not talk to Edward.I talked to Rosalie but I did not relate to her what have happened.

"Come on it will be cool!"Bella said.

"Well okay..."I said maybe it will just changed my mind.

We are going to La push Beach.There I know that I will not see Edward.While Bella was having fun with Jake,I was there sitting in a blue van depressing.

I don't like that sensation... that problem between Edward and I...

I... I miss him.

Yes I said it.I miss everything about him... but I still have that hate of him killing my parents.I don't know what to do!

At school,It has been hard for me to not talked to him,to not watched to him.It was more difficult also because he sat next to me in chemistry.I raised my hand and a tear exited my eyes,I smiled a little by watching my charm bracelet.

I can't hate him.

No,I can't.There's something I can't explain that prevent me from being angry at him.

It was just an accident,he loose controlled.It's an error.Everyone once in their lifetime did errors,and it must be forgiven.

We were at home and I was doing my homework when:

"Prepare yourself"Bella giggled.

"Why?"I asked.

"We are going to a baseball game,and I know that you are fan of that"Bella said removing clothes from her dresser.

It's true,I really like baseball and maybe it will change my mind of watching a game.

"Okay I'll just changed myself"I said.

I put on a simple top and a black hoodie with my jeans and my converse.

Bella was driving and then I realised that there was no place to play baseball.

Oh no.

I recalled myself of Edward with a baseball ball in his hand and gasped.

It was too late.Here we were.Rose and Emmett were throwing the ball at each other.Carlisle and Jasper talking and Alice and Esme oracticing movement.

Edward was sitting at the back of the car of Emmett thoughtful.He did not seems like he wanted to play.

"We are here!"Bella giggled.

Edward snapped his head and we made an eye contact,he looked shocked of me being there... yes of course... after what have happened.

"Okay in place everyone"Alice shouted.

Bella,Esme and I were watching them playing.I was not able to leave Edward from my view.It was like... that one week had been the longest of my life... of not seeing him.

They were running very fast and jumping really high to catch the ball till Emmet and Edward just knocked together.There was thunder and Edward was really fast everything was fine until:

"Stop!"Alice shouted.

Edward face changed,he looked afraid.

He came in front of Bella and I like he was proctecting us.Rosalie came by my side.

"I'm so sorry i should not have tell you to come here"Edward said to Bella then he glanced at me.

Then I saw them,three persons.Two guys a black and a white one with a girl with curly reddish hair.