Chapter fifteen.

Guys! I've update!

Oh my god while writing these part I was listening to dead in the water--Ellie Goulding and I was like oh my god.

you should really listen to this song while reading it.

Vote,share,comment :)

**MELODY POV**

"Edward?"I asked.

"Yes"Tyler nodded.

"Tyler no"This voice.

I turned around and Edward was in the room.He did not look at me but all this time was starring at Tyler.

"What is happening?"I asked watching Edward.

Edward slowly turned his head in my direction he looked pain.

"What's going on?"I asked.

"Well,I'll let you two talked,Melody I'll see you later"Tyler said and he exited.

"Can you explain me what's going on?"I asked.

"Follow me"He said.

**

WOW.No words could be enough to describe it.We were in an amazing meadow with flowers everywhere.As it was ten in the morning,Edward was shining and I still see it amazing.

We sat down,I was in Indian possition and Edward was slightly hugging his knees.

"I was supposed to tell you that when I learn it... but I was too afraid to lose you"He whispered the last part.

"Tell me what?"The need of knowing was boiling in me.

"Relate me your past"He ordered.

"My... my past?"I asked a little hurt.

He nodded.

"My... my parents died in a plane crash while I was nine and then my actual family adopted me"I said playing with the herb.

"I... I know that when I will tell you that... you'll reject me and hate me but lately or early you will have know it"Edward said pained if if he was able to cry he would have been a water tank now.

"Tell me what?Talk Edward!What was Tyler talking about!"I was starting to get impatient.

"I... I..." He exhaled "I killed your parents"

Many things were playing in my head,the moment I learned about the death of my parents until my new family adopted me.

I was not able to talk on trembling feet,I stood up and leave.Edward was shouting my name I heard something crash,I slightly turned around and Edward was giving me his back.He just broke a tree by removing it from the soil and crashed it in a giant rock.

I just continued to walk trying to make up my mind.Of course I'm sad,I was not believing that he could have done something like that.I... I don't know what to think.So I've decided to go back home.

Tyler was here.

"He told you?"He asked.

I just nod "I need to stay alone"

He nodded and exited the house.I went on my bed and cried.

I don't know why I cry,really it's for many things:

First I recalled the moment where I learned about my parent's death.

Second I now realized that they were killed by a vampire.