Chapter eleven.

I was still shaken from what Jacob had done,how can he do something like that?I mean... okay he is afraid that maybe the Cullen will hurt Bella or me but the reaction he have was--

"Stop thinking of that"Edward whispered he was sitting next to me.

I sigh "I don't have anything to do than thinking of that"I whispered back watching the teacher who was explaining something that I did not understand,like really nothing.

"You miss two days of school and we were not there when he explain the new chapter it's normal that you don't understand"He whispered.

"You understand something?"I asked shock.

He chuckle and nod "I had been doing this subject for years,so yeah I pretty knows everything"

"That's not fair"I whispered whining.

"So guys,tomorrow we gonna do a small test to know what is your capacity,It will be sign by parents like usual"

Seriously??

If my mum knows about my I'm sure future fail chemistry test she gonna kill me,although she knows I miss the explanation.

I'm gonna die.

"You can't just read his mind to know what he will give in the test?"I asked whispering still staring at the teacher.

"He have not organised the questions,at home that he will search what he will give us"He whispered back.

That's weird.
A chemistry test took one to two day to be prepare how can he be able to prepare it in just some hours??Weird.

The bell rings and I was starting to pannick,I'm gonna fail in the first chemistry test.Help me god!.

During lunch we were sitting at the Cullen's table.Rosalie was not there she was hunting,Emmett was someehere and Alice and Jasper were not here too,don't know why.So yeah... while Edward and Bella was flirting,I was trying to understand something in chemistry.

We can say that I am actually the third wheel and it was awkward.

You can do it Melody,just try to understand something at least one thing please!Edward chuckle and I glare at him.Bella was frowning surely not understanding that Edward was reading my mind.Pervert.

He rolled his eyes and smirk,I rolled my eyes too and concentrate on the sentence in front of me.

So let's start :

heat energy transfer CO2(s,-78 C) <--> CO2(g, -78 C) gas molecules have higher kinetic energy.

You're kidding right!!I tried to calm myself.

At the corner of my eyes Edward was slightly smiling while Bella was relating about her dreaming of them.

I closed my book and abandonned.Maybe I can just say that I'm sick,I thought crossing my arms.

"You finished to revise?"Bella asked.

"I have never been so ready for a test in my life"I said with sarcastic enthousiasm.

Bella and Edward laughed.

"I can explain to you if you want"Edward said putting his arm around Bella.

I gasped.

"You have let myself read this unnormal sentence and it's now that you propose that"I said pouting now.

"It was too funny to see you stress like that"He said smiling his crooked smile.

"That's not cool"I scoffed playfully.