Chapter Seven.

Edward explained to me that the Quileutes family was something but I know that they are werewolf,because I've done some research.

"So you are not allowed to go on their teritory as you are a vampire right?"I asked and he nod.
"Have you tell Bella for you?"I asked.

He shooked his head.

"It's really difficult to tell her"He said.
"If you want I can help you?"I asked still sitting on my bed.
"Thank you"He smiled his perfect crooked smile.

To reassure Edward I went on the Quileute territory and brought Bella back,she was spending a good time with Jake

**

"Oh no!This must be a mistake Tyler is not a guy like that!"Bella gasp.

I shrugged,I did not want to talk of that,I just wanted to close myself in a room and cry...cry until I drain myself from water.

**
That night was horrible,I did not sleep at all.
Tyler was harassing me with calls and messages.He was actually raping my inbox,with two hundred messages and three hundred and forty eight miss call,but only one from another person makes me more strong in this situation.

Stop crying,he did not deserve your tears,you'll have someone better on whom you can count in any situations,the one who will treat you like a queen,will respect you like you are his mother and will love you like you are his last oxygen.

Sleep,I'll come to check on you :)

Edward.

Everytime I read it I smile,Bella got the chance to have Edward,who will love her and make her happy.
But I just need to move on and forget Tyler.

It was one in the morning Charlie was still not return and I was starving,I went downstairs and took something to eat.

"You are better?"All right Edward.

I shrugged.

I was no more affected by his sudden appearances.

"I don't know what to think"I said weakly.
"It's normal but don't discourage"He said.
"Yeah... but... do you want to eat something?"I asked.

He chuckle "No,I'm fine,But you need to sleep"
"I am not tired"I said eating my yoghurt.
"But you look really awful"He chuckle.
"But I am still beautiful"I slap his shoulder playfully.

He laugh and nod:

"Always"

My phone rung,I took it out of my pocket...Tyler.

I tap the red button,and his photo dissapeared.

"Rose is very worried about you"Edward said.
"Well... tell her that--Wait a minute!You tell her!"I gasped.
"I'm sorry but you needed some help and--"He said but I cut him.
"That's not good"I whispered.
"What do you mean?"Edward asked frowning.
"Edward!She killed her boyfriend!"I sigh in frustration.

Realisation washed his face.

"Do you think that?"He asked he looked paler than ever.
"We are never sure"I said."Let's go"I said taking the keys of the car of Bella.
"I will go there faster and more silently"He said turning around.
"Wait I must change myself"I said realising what I was wearing.

I blush,I was wearing a simple black top with a really short dark blue short.

"Right"He said laughing awkwardly.

I went upstairs and put on a pair of jean with a grey pullover with the number eleven written in black on it,with my converse shoes.
I tied my hair in a messy bun,and soon Edward and I was on our way to his house.