Chapter twenty nine.

"The good news is that your blood test is okay,there's nothing to worry about." Carlisle said.

"And the bad one?"I said.

"The bad one"Edward said "is that someone put a spell on you while kissing you"

Uh...?

Edward chuckled but without humor.

"It was like he transferred his negative power,like poison to you making you suffer until you..."He did not finish his sentence.

Die.

"There should be a way to break the spell"Rosalie said hopeful.

"I don't know any witches,I only know that there is just two or three in the country"Carlisle said.

"Hi guys!"Bella said opening the door happily.

In her hand was a big pink cake.

Oh... it's her birthday today!

"Are you serious!"Rosalie snapped.

"Rose"I said calmly.

"You can die and all what you think is your fucking birthday?!'Rosalie said frustrated.

"But I'll have eighteen years just one time in my life"She whined.

"Just put her out before I snap her head"Rosalie said.

Bella stomped away,and I sighed.

"Do you think that a witch will be able to cancel the spell?"Tyler asked

"We must try anything"Edward said.

"But we don't even know where any witches live"Carlisle said.

"Maybe the Denali family can know"Edward said.

"I'm sure that Tanya will be happy to see you"Tyler said smirking.

Edward growled lowly... um?

"I'm going to prepare my bags and for Melody we need to find a witch"Edward said.

**

The pain calm a little,maybe the theory of Edward was wrong and I just got a food poisoning.

"So you and Edward are together?"

I turned around and Tyler was leaning against the door frame, his hands in his pockets.

"Yes"I said simply while taking fresh air from the window.

"What does Bella think of that?"Tyler asked.

"I don't care of what she thinks,she should not have cheated on Edward"I said closing the window and watched him.

"I know you Melody"He said approaching.

"What do you mean?"

Ohh when you nod your head yes but you want to say no what do you-- urg. I should seriously stop to listen to Justin Bieber's song,sometimes it's annoying cause the song get stuck in your head for days sometimes weeks!

"I know that you feel guilty"He said "Of being in relationship of the ex if your best friend"

Now he was facing me.

"I was"I said.

"Melody"He sighed "Bella is your best friend,of ten years and Edward it's just months"

"Time does not count"I said "Cause I love him"

"You are attracted to him"Tyler whispered "Attracted to his perfect physical features"

"No I'm not and I don't need to justify myself"I said.

"Melody you don't know what you are doing"He grabbed my arm.

"Let go Tyler"I warned.

"I am the same Tyler,the one that you date for two years"He said squeezing my arm.

"Let go"I said through clenched teeth.

"She said to let go"Edward said angry.

He was in front of me.Tyler laughed and walked away.Tyler is not the type of guy to fight but at a moment he will not be able to take it and he will show a part of him that he never wanted me to see.

"When I think that he'll come with us"Edward growled.

Tyler is obligated to come so that he's odour cover mine... it could have been jacob... but after what happened...

I went on the bed putting my hand on my belly reducing the pain.

"It will soon stopped"He said putting his hand on my belly.

I nodded.

"Can I ask you something?"I asked.

"Sure"Edward said.

"What did Tyler mean of Tanya being happy to see you"I asked.

"I'll explain later"He said "First you should try to eat"He said.

He dissapeared and came back with a simple yoghurt.He opened it and took a spoon.He put it in my mouth and I gulp it and instantly regret,my throat was burning,it was like I was feeling fire where the yoghurt was passing.

I was coughing and Edward was by my side helping me to breathe.

"We should go away now"Edward said worried.

**

After four hours we were in the aeroplane.I was sitting between Tyler and Edward and it was really awkward.

Edward was grabbing my hand, our hands on the arm seat.Alice have found a way to slow down the poison,but I was still feeling the pain.

"Well,I never in my life thought that I'll go to Alaska to found a witch to cancel the spell which can cause my death accompagnied by two vampires"I said.

"Hybrid"Tyler corrected.

Edward chuckled at what I've said.

"Why did you want to go to Alaska ?"Edward asked.

"For our honeymoon,she want us to go there"Tyler said emphasising on the word.

"I wanted"I said emphasising on the word wanted.

"It's not too late"Tyler muttered.

"It is"Edward said and growled.

I squeezed his hands.

Don't listen to him,you know that you are the only one I love.

"I love you"He whispered and kissed my forehead.

**

Alaska.
I took a deep breath letting the fresh air to enter my lungs.

"Alaska"Tyler whispered.

**

"We'll take two rooms"Edward said to the receptionist.

"Here Mr Cullen"The man said while giving us the keys.

**

I was on the bed... crying,my face in the pillow,it was like someone grabbed my heart and was squeezing it.

The pain was gradually increasing.

"We just arrived"Edward was on his phone watching me worrily.

He sat on the bed and put his cold hand on my cheek carressing it.

"Do you think that she'll be able to do something for her?"
Edward was still on the phone.

He was listening to the person talking and was wiping my tears then he kissed my cheek.

"Okay we are coming"Edward said and hung up.

**

Guys!

Thanks so much for your supoort it means a lot to me :)

Thanks also fot the comments and the votes:)

See you soon :)