Chapter twenty One

I was in Bella's car riding as fast as possible.I arrived at the Cullen's place and sprinted in.Alice was on the couch,having a vision.

"Alice"I whispered.

She came back to life.

"We must go to Italy"She said.

"Italy?"I asked.

"I'll explain to you later,let's go"She said.

**

"The Volturi are like the kings of the vampires?"I asked while I was trying to recollect myself.

"Aro is the 'king' of the vampire" Alice said while riding one hundred and twenty kilometer per hour in a yellow porshe.

"But I don't understand why is Edward going there?"I asked.

"In a short way,he is trying to suicide"She said.

I felt fire in my throat and finding it difficult to breathe.

"Suicide?"I whispered.

"It's more easy for him to end his life rather to know that Bella cheated on him with this mongrel while they were both together"Alice said. "And the worst... the worst is that she is pregnant"Alice whispered the last part.

I did not say anything.If...if I have told him about Bella maybe I would have been able to prevent him from going to the Volturi,but although I tried to save him... he will hate me,hate me because I knew about Bella's pregnancy but did not say anything.

"You knew it"Alice whispered.

I merely nod,okay Edward will not talk to me again but all I want is that he stay alive.

**

I was running between people with red capes apparently they were dress like that because of the extinction of the vampires.How can I explain it well there is many human people there to have a little party for the disappearance of the vampire.

Duh.

If they were able to know why am I running like that.My heart beat was so quick and loud not only because I was running like a crazy horse but also because if the Volturi the 'kings' of the vampires learn about Edward's plan to reveal himself in the sun they would kill him cause humans are not supposed to know about their existence.

Then I saw him,he was removing his shirt and was one step from the sun,I pushed my legs further shouting his name but it was like he was not hearing me.Dude he is going to be the death of me,I mean I never in my life have run that fast and that far.He let his shirt to fall on the ground and opened his arms.

I was aware of a little girl who noticed Edward,she too was wearing a red cape,she started to move her mother to watch Edward,andif the woman see Edward shining she will know that he is a vampire and this will be really dangerous for both Edward and the woman.

As he stepped in the sun the diamonds appeared,amazing like usual.

Bang.

I slammed in him.Ouch that really hurt.

"Edward!Back up!"I said trying to push him.

He put his head on my hair and inhale.

"Hell,but I'll take it"He said his eyes still closed.

Oh gosh.He is thinking that he is already dead and is in hell or heaven or something.

Idiot.

"Edward move your ass"I said pushing him.