Chapter twenty eight.

"Melody?Melody can you hear me?"I slowly opened my eyes because of the annoying lights.

"Yes"I whispered.

"Thanks god"That voice said... Tyler.

I slowly opened my eyes and Carlisle was their with a torch in his hand.

"Follow the light"He said while moving it.

"Good"He nodded and went away "We should let her rest"Carlisle said to Tyler.

He nodded and I was soon alone,after some seconds a knock at the door catched my attention.

Edward entered and approached me but let some distance.

"Hey"I said.

He smile a weak smile.I bend myself and grabbed his hand.

"I'm sorry"He said "I was not able to help you while you were in pain"He said like he was torturing himself.

I sighed:

"I understand,but I'm fine now"I smile at him.

"Carlisle want to talk to me I'll return in some minutes"He said kissing my forehead.

He dissapeared and I went out of the bed,I was still feeling bad but I did not want to worry him.

I opened the door and they were in the living room.I was about to talk when Rosalie cut me by talking to Carlisle.Neither of them knew that i was here.

"So,tell me what medicine she must take I'll go to the pharmacy"Rosalie said.

Carlisle did not answer Rosalie but watched her with a sad stare.

"You kidding?"Edward said to Carlisle.

"I'm sorry Edward"Carlisle said.

"There is no cure or--"Edward said but he was cut by Tyler.

"What are you talking about?"Tyler growled.

In some seconds,Edward crashed him in the wall by grabbing him by the neck.

"Edward!"I gasped.

He raised his head,he look pained and he dissapeared.I,with pain went downstairs.

"You should rest"Carlisle said.

I shook my head:

"Where is he Alice?"I asked.

She watched the wall for some seconds.

"The meadow"She nodded "Be careful"

"Thanks Alice"I said.

The key was in the Volvo so I started to ride it.Every five minutes I would stopped the car to shout because of the pain.

I finally arrived at the meadow,as it was six it was a little dark but I was able to see.

I walked like i did not feel nothing although it was like several people were stabbing me.

I sat besides him he was watching the orange sky.

"Can you explain?"I asked.

He laughed,but it was not a laughed like it is funny but a pain one.

"Well,what can I say?"He said.

"What is happening Edward!Explain!"I was frustrated.

"You are going to die!"He shouted at my face and turned around.He run using his vampire speed and removed a tree from the ground and he send it brutally on another tree.

"What?"I whispered and got a pang in my belly but did not paid attention.

"You got an illness that Carlisle never saw in his life,there is no cure"He said his back to me.

"How did I get it?"I whispered.

"I don't know,and Alice can't see your future anymore"He said.

"And if I become a vampire?"I said.

"Carlisle said that it will be worst,you will not be able to drink any type of blood and you'll die because you desyhydrate."

"Edward"I whispered.

"That's not fair!"He shouted gaving a punch to a tree that instantly broke "I don't want to lose you!"

I was crying now not because I will die but I was hurting Edward.

"How will I live without you"He said his forehead on the tree and his hands too.

"I'm sorry"I said crying "I did not want to hurt you"

He appeared in front of me and put his hands both sides of my face.

"Don't cry"He said pained.

"Promise me something"I said still crying.

"Whatever you want"He said wiping my tears.

"I... I want you after I'll pass away to have an amazing life to have someone to love as much as you love me,someone that will deserve you"I said.

He shooked your head furiously:

"You can't ask me something like that!I will never again met someone I'm gonna love like I love you,you are my soulmate"He said whispering the last part.

"You'll find someone"I said putting my hand on his hand which was on my face.

"I don't want to argue with you"He shooked his head "Let's go home"

He turned around but I grabbed his hand.

"Wait"I said.

I know that it will be selfish to do that,but I don't want to die before kissing him.

I put myself on my tiptoes and kissed him,he returned my kiss but I knew that it was difficult for him.

The side of my neck was burning so I broke from the kiss,putting my hand on it.

Edward removed my hand:

"It's not a disease"He said while removing his phone.

"What?"I said.

"The kiss,the one who kiss you,he poison you"He said.

**
Another chapter! ;)
Four chapters in a day phew I'm tired xD

Now I'm gonna watch who vote and comment...? xD

Thanks again guys :*