Chapter One : The Un-impossible

*~*~*

Angie (VO) Amy Tooney has tried to break me, both mentally and physically. But to no avail, I remain strong. She keeps toying with me and my best friends with her mind games. Amy has killed her fake husband, the sociopath Quinton Kiermont and her ally, Quintoria Kean. Amy Tooney now has a gang group of her own; the maniac henchmen named The Scary Clowns. Also to add to Amy's already deranged psychopathic behavior, she turned herself into a magician with magical powers.

*~*~*

That same night at Miss. Feather's Coroner Office . . .

That same night, I'm sitting in a chair with blood splats on my clothes after discovering a dead body of a Jane Doe at my house.

While Sharron Marvell is with Dr. Miss. Feathers in her coroner office, I decided to phone call Violet Benton for some advice.

"Hey, Angie?" Violet answered on the phone.

"Hey, Violet. It's good to hear from you, it's been a while." I said on the phone. "How are you?"

"I'm fine." She told Me. "How are you? How are things with you?"

"Well, not good. For starters, Aiden and I broke up." I told her.

"Oh gosh." She said on the phone with a glumness in her voice tone.

"How did you feel about Jonny when he cheated on you unintentionally?" I asked her.

"I was angry and I had my fair share of revenge on him. I wanted to hurt him as he hurt me. No matter how much he apologized to me, I was still angry with him. I even closed my heart off to him and put up an emotional wall. But eventually, I calmed down and I apologized for my revenge part, he and I made amends and we reconciled." She told me on the phone.

"Oh." I said on the phone.

"Angie, whatever Aiden did to hurt you, he didn't mean it. He still loves you, undoubtedly. Once you've calmed down from your anger, and you will probably get your revenge on Aiden, you'll apologize as well. But I know you, Ang." She told me.

I chuckled softly on the phone. "Yeah, you do know me. Well, I gotta go. I'll keep in contact whenever I can."

"Alright, love you, Angie." She said to me.

"Love you too, Violet." I said, and hangs up my phone.

Sharron slowly walks up to me, still with a worried expression on her face about me and the Jane Doe dead body she saw at my house.

"Miss. Feathers is working on the Jane Doe dead body, as of right now, Andy, you should go home and change clothes." said Sharron.

I look up at her with a worried expression on my face as well. "Okay."