Chapter Nine : The Mist

- Third POV -

A thick mist forms in the small town of Arrington. It covers the roads, buildings and small shops.

Angie (VO) A mist has formed in the small town of Arrington. There are no vehicles on the road because of mist and no one can't know where they're going. But until, then, we're stuck.

*~*~*
*~*~*

SAUNDERS HOME

In the living room, I'm watching the news channel about the mist.

A gently knock is on the door. I walks up to it and opens the door.

Aiden is there with a Jen's takeout bag. I just look at him.

"Before you close the door in my face, I wanted to say I'm sorry." Aiden apologized.

I step to the side and Aiden walks inside the living room. I gently close the door behind him, just as the lights and the TV goes off.

"There's LED candles in the hallway closet." I said to Aiden.

"Okay." Aiden said and walks away.

*~*~*
*~*~*

Afterwards, Aiden and I are sitting on the three seat sofa, not talking to each other as we snack on our blueberry bagels with cream cheese.

Aiden looks at me. "What can I do to make amends with you, Andy?"

"How would you feel if you saw me kissing Rowan at a party?" I asked him.

"I would be upset too. But you have to believe me, I didn't know that Gilmore was gonna do that. I love you and only you." Aiden said to me.

I look at him. "I know how sorry you are, Aidy. But I'm not just mad at the fact that you and Gillie kissed, it was just that it brought back what you and Gilmore had at the high school."

Aiden gently scoots over to me and gently holds my hand in his hand.

"I'm sorry that it reminded you of what I had with Gilmore. It's bygones now. Me and you. We're ship-game. A and A all the way. You, Angie Saunders, is everything to me. I love you." Aiden told me with a small smile.

I small smile at him. "I love you too, Aidy. And I forgive you too."

Aiden and I exchange small smiles at each other and we kiss.

- Third POV -

Later that misty day, at the Tavern Bodge, Shane and Sharron are meeting with The Vultures ringleaders, Bad Boy Jared Wallace and Mavis.

"We know that The Vipers and The Vultures are gang group rivals, but there's another group. Amy Tooney's maniac group." Shane said.

"You mean Amy Tooney's masked Scary Clown henchmen and hence-women maniac group?" Jared said, nonchalantly. "And I assume that you're asking us for an alliance?"

"After Amy Tooney does damage to The Vipers, she's gonna go after The Vultures next. And since, we're stuck here at the Tavern Bodge until the mist goes away, you have some time to think on it." Sharron said.

Jared and Mavis exchange looks at each other and looks at Shane and Sharron.

"Fine." Mavis said.

*~*~*
*~*~*

Minutes after, Ziandra and Sharron are sitting at a round lounge table with their drinks.

"So, the Viper gossip is that Angie S is planning on rejoining The Vipers." Ziandra said.

"Yeah, I think so." Sharron said.

Suddenly, Jayce and Jared gets into a fight, exchanging punches to each other, falling on the floor.

Shane and Pedro breaks up the fight between Jayce and Jared.

"How the hell are we supposed to have an alliance if we can't get along with each other?" Jayce asked.

"Exactly." Jared agreed. "The Vipers are nothing, but losers."

"Enough." Shane said to both Jared and Jayce.

"Forget the alliance, it wasn't gonna work out anyway." Sharron said. "Whatever Amy Tooney is scheming, it's always not good."

"Amy is at the Arrington Asylum." Jared said.

"That won't stop her from scheming and planning. She can send one of her  masked Scary Clown henchmen if she wanted to." said Ziandra.

Shane, Sharron and Ziandra exchange looks at each other.

*~*~*
*~*~*

SAUNDERS HOME

Later that late afternoon, the mist is still in the small town and the lights are still out and there are some LED candles in the living room.

So, in the dimmed lit living room, Aiden and I, both shirtless, with his tattoos and boxer briefs, and Me, half naked wearing my gray Natori feathers bra and undies, are kissing each other, on an air mattress.

I'm gently sitting in his lap, gently straddling him, gently runs my hands in his dark brown shaggy hair. He gently has his arms gently wrapped around my torso with a blanket covering the lower half of our bodies.

He gently lays me down on the air mattress, still kissing each other.

The lights suddenly, turns back on, causing Aiden and Me to stop kissing each other.

"The lights are back on, yay." I said with a small smile. "We have to put away the LED candles back in the hallway closet."

"In a few more minutes, we can." Aiden said to me.

"Aiden?" I said.

"Ang? I love you." Aiden said to me with a small smile.

I small smile at him. "I love you too, Aidy."

Aiden and I kisses each other again. My phone buzzes on the sofa seat. We stopped kissing and I gently sits up straight. Aiden gently lays down on the air mattress and I gently picks up my phone and looks at it.

Deputy Meredith

I answer my phone. "Hi, Meredith. Is everything okay?"

"Not really, Angie. Amy Tooney has escaped from the Arrington Asylum." Deputy Meredith told me on the phone.

I become worried. Oh no, Amy Tooney has escaped from the Arrington Asylum yet again.

"Do you know where she has gone?" I asked, becoming worried.

"Don't know, the asylum surveillance footage showed Amy escaping from her padded cell and disappears in the mist." Deputy Meredith told me. "I've told Agent Piper and Agent Joanna."

"Alright, thanks for letting me know." I said to her.

"You're welcome." Deputy Meredith said, and hangs up her phone.

"It's Amy Tooney, isn't it?" Aiden said. "She escaped from the Arrington Asylum again."

"Yeah." I told him.

*~*~*
*~*~*

Later that evening, Aiden and I had redressed ourselves and are looking at the news channel on the TV.

News Channel Female Anchor (TV) Good evening. The psychopath, Amy Tooney, had escaped from the Arrington Asylum. She is deranged and is dangerous. If anyone has spotted her, please, contact Sheriff Dave Williams, Deputy Meredith Williams immediately.

Aiden and I exchange worried looks at each other as we sit on the three seat sofa as we both look at a photo of Amy Tooney on TV.

Any Comment (s) ?
Any Vote (s) ?