Chapter Five : Viper Vulture Menace

*~*꧁ ꪑꪑꪑ ꧂*~*

- Third POV -

Early morning at 6:00 am, The Vipers are asleep in the upstairs room.

Suddenly, in the darkened main room, a lit Molotov is slung inside the main room window, causing the sprinklers to go off.

Which causes the husband and wife duo, Shane and Sharron, to scurry down the stairs, worried.

"Shane? Get the fire extinguisher." Sharron told her husband.

Shane takes the fire extinguisher and uses it to put out the Molotov fire and the sprinklers turns off.

Shane and Sharron exchange bewildered looks at each other.

Ziandra walks down the stairs along with the other Vipers.

"What the hell was that?!" Ziandra asked.

"The Vultures, I assume." Shane replied. "They're messing with us and they're gonna keep messing with us until we retaliate."

"Then, that's what we'll do." Sharron said with a stern look on her face. "But I have a plan to retaliate."

*~*~*

TAVEN BODGE DIVE BAR AND LOUNGE CLUBHOUSE

Later that day, I'm sitting at the bar counter with my strawberry banana smoothie. And Sharron told me about what happened earlier this morning when The Vultures slung a Molotov through the window in the main room.

 And Sharron told me about what happened earlier this morning when The Vultures slung a Molotov through the window in the main room

"You can ask me to escort The Vultures to the Arrington Jailhouse for the Molotov thing. I am a Special Agent." I told her, taking a sip of my smoothie with a straw.

"I appreciate the offer, Ang, but I don't want you to do that. This is The Vipers quarrel with The Vultures, and we'll handle it." Sharron said. "Besides, Shane and I have a plan to get back at The Vultures."

"Okay, what is it?" I asked.

"We challenge them to a motorbike race. But I don't know where." Sharron said.

"I may have an idea." I suggested.

"Okay, what's the idea?" Sharron asked, gently leaning on the bar counter, intrigued.

"We can have the motorbike race at Jen's. One lap. And whoever reaches back to Jen's win." I suggested.

"Good idea, Maureen." Sharron said with a smile.

Sharron and I exchange smiles at each other as I continue taking sips of my strawberry banana smoothie.

*~*~*

DARK VULTURES DIVE BAR AND LOUNGE CLUBHOUSE

Jared Wallace and Mavis, along with The Vultures gang group are drinking rum and taking the drugs, Twine and Candy Rocks.