Chapter Thirteen : The Rhinestone Slasher Unrevealed

- Third POV -

        That same evening, after The Rhinestone Slasher unexpectedly showed up at the Jenson House with a spiked baseball bat, Cherry runs away with The Rhinestone Slasher saunters after her.

The Rhinestone Slasher tries to hit her with his spiked baseball bat, but he makes a mess in the living room by smashing the coffee table and tearing up the soda by dragging the spiked baseball bat on it and the wall.

Cherry scurries inside her grandmother's bedroom and closes the door.

"Cherry? What is going on, darling child?" Granny Jeana Jenson asked her granddaughter.

"The Rhinestone Slasher is in our house." Cherry told her grandmother.

Jeana sits up straight while laying in her bed. Cherry then, notices it's quiet downstairs.

"It's gotten quiet, Grandma." Cherry said, opening the door and slowly walks in the hallway and gently walks back down the stairs and into the living room.

The Rhinestone Slasher is gone, but he left a mess in the living room.

"Cherry?" Jeana said from the hallway.

"Stay where you are, Grandma." Cherry said, taking out her phone and dials Sheriff Dave's phone number.

___ ꪑ ___

JENSON HOME

Later that day, after I received a phone call from Sheriff Dave Williams saying that The Rhinestone Slasher was at the Jenson House, Agent Piper, Joanna and I are with Cherry and her grandmother, Jeana Jenson.

I'm gently leaning backwards against the staircase with Cherry with my arms folded. And Cherry is sitting on the stairs.

"So, The Rhinestone Slasher just showed up at your house?" I asked Cherry, gently leaning against the wall.

"Yeah, he did." Cherry told me.

"How's your grandma?" I asked her.

Cherry looks at me. "You know, you sounded like Violet when you asked me about my grandmother. But she's fine. I convinced her to go back to sleep."

Joanna walks up to me. "Angie? We found something in the kitchen."

Cherry and I exchange looks at each other and we follow Joanna into the kitchen and suddenly, a horrible smell of a dead deer lays on the floor in a puddle of blood.

"Oh my gosh." I said, gently covering my nose with my hand. And looks at the kitchen wall.

COME FIND ME SWEET ANGIE!
OR I WILL FIND YOU! Written in blood from the dead deer.

"What the hell?" Cherry said. "Seems like The Rhinestone Slasher knows who you are, Angie."

"Yeah, he does." I said.