FINALE; Chapter Fourteen : The Unfortunate

Angie (VO) I would've thought it would be over. But nothing is really over. Amy Tooney is gone and the sociopath, Quinton Kiermont, has been resurrected and somehow, he has some sort of powers. Such as, when he vanished into a puff of gray smoke. And to quote a best friend, Violet Benton, of mine, "Every story tale has a bad seed villain or villainess."

°~°~°

THE ROSEBUD / AIDEN'S AND ANGIE'S APARTMENT

The next day, Aiden and I both slowly walks inside an unfurnished apartment. He gently closes the door behind us.

"Aiden? Why did you bring us here?" I asked my boyfriend

"Because I wanted this apartment to be a surprise." Aiden told me. "This is our apartment."

I look around at the unfurnished apartment itself with a small smile and looks at Aiden again.

"You gotten an apartment for us?" I asked a bit surprised.

"I did." Aiden said and slowly walks up to me. "Andy? I've been thinking about us moving in together. I know we haven't talked about moving in together with this nonsense with Amy Tooney, Quinton Kiermont and other things, but being with you, I'm happy. And when you're happy, I'm happy."

Aiden and I exchange small smiles at each other.

"So, can we move in together?" Aiden asked me.

"Yeah, sure." I told him with a smile.

Aiden and I exchange smiles at each other. He gently wraps his arms around my waist and lifts me up in his arms.

I gently wraps my arms around his neck and we kiss each other. He gently puts me back down on my feet and gently pulls away from the kiss.

"This is gonna be so cool." Aiden said to me.

"Yeah, it is." I said to him.

Aiden and I exchange small smiles at each other and we kiss each other again.

°~°~°

JEN'S DINER

Later that day, after leaving the apartment, Aiden went to work at the Arrington auto-shop.

I'm sitting at the diner counter with my plate of strawberry banana crepes and a drinking glass of orange juice.

"Is it true? That Quinton Kiermont has come back from the deceased?" Cassidy asked me from behind the diner counter.

"Yeah, it's true." I tell her, taking a small forkful bite out of my strawberry banana crepes.

"Gosh." Cassidy said. "Isn't he a sociopath?"

"He is." I replied. "And that's not all."

"What do you mean by that?" Cassidy asked.

"I don't know how, but he vanished into a puff of gray smoke." I told Cassidy.