Chapter Three : The Comfort Of Full Throttle

Chapter Three : Full Throttle

*~∆~*

ANDERSON HOME

The next day, in the sunny living room, after our passionate night together, Aiden and I lays on the three seat sofa, asleep, with a blanket covering us both.

He and I are both shirtless, wearing his boxer briefs and Me, half naked, wearing my Natori feathers coral bra and undies, with the blanket covering my torso and lower half of my body and his lower half of his body. He's asleep, laying behind me with him, gently spooning me.

My phone buzzes on the coffee table. I stirs awake and sits up straight on the sofa with the blanket still covering me.

I gently picks up my phone and looks at it.

Meredith Williams (Deputy)

I answer my phone. "Hi, Meredith. Is everything okay?"

"Everything's fine, Special Agent Saunders. I need to talk to you in my office at the station." Deputy Meredith said on the phone.

"Okay, I'm on my way." I told her and hangs up my phone.

"My girlfriend's a Special Agent. How pretty cool is that?" Aiden said with a small smile.

I chuckled. "Yeah, it's pretty cool."

Aiden gently sits up straight behind me. He and I exchange looks at each other and he gets a worried look on his face.

"What's wrong?" I asked him.

"I just -- I just don't want to lose you again, Andy." Aiden said.

"You won't." I reassured him.

Aiden and I exchange small smiles at each other. I playfully bops my finger on his nose. He playfully scrunches up his nose.

"I love you." Aiden said to me with a small smile.

"I love you too." I said to him with a small smile.

*~*~*

ARRINGTON DEPARTMENT STATION

After I left my boyfriend's house and changed into some new clothes, I slowly walks inside Deputy Meredith's office.

Deputy Meredith is sitting behind her desk. I slowly walks up to her and sits in the sofa chair in front of her desk.

"You wanted to talk to me about something?" I said to her.

"You needed my help and my Dad's with Amy Tooney back at the Arrington Asylum. From what you told us about the three dead bodies against Amy, she has the asylum in her back pocket." said Deputy Meredith.

"Okay, so, Amy knows the asylum, she studied it inside and out." I said to her.

"As of right now, just be your Angie Saunders self." Deputy Meredith said to me.