Chapter Four : The Prosecution Of Amy Tooney

*~*꧁ ꪑꪑꪑ ꧂*~*

SPECIAL AGENT OPS FIELD OFFICE

The next day, after getting some breakfast from Jen's Diner, I gently walks down the stairs with a Jen's Diner takeout bag.

Angie (VO) I've been occupied with adding up evidence against my arch-nemesis, the psychopath, Amy Tooney. And this time, hopefully, she'll go back to the Arrington Asylum permanently forever.

 And this time, hopefully, she'll go back to the Arrington Asylum permanently forever

I walks into the main room and sees Special Agent Piper and Joanna.

"Piper? Joanna?" I said, with a surprised expression on my face, happy, to see them.

Piper and Joanna looks at me and small smiles.

"Hi, Agent Angie." Piper greeted me with a small smile.

I walks over to the table, gently sets down the takeout bag on the table. "What are you guys doing here?"

"We're here to help you prosecute Amy Tooney so, we can put her back into the Arrington Asylum." Joana said.

"Alright." I said to them both.

shortly after . . .

Piper, Joanna and I are looking at the investigation board with Amy Tooney. She's already been convicted for serial killer for doing time in the Arrington Jailhouse for killing two security guards and fork shiv three women inmates for the fun of it.

Sheriff Dave Williams and Deputy Meredith had came by and looked at the evidence on Amy Tooney and to add the three dead bodies of Quinton Kiermont Quintoria Kean, and the Jane Doe.

"I think we got Amy Tooney. We can prosecute her at the courthouse." Deputy Meredith said.

"Alright then." I said.

"I'll talk to the courthouse judge immediately." Sheriff Dave Williams.

*~*~*

COURTHOUSE

Later that day, Sheriff Dave Williams, his daughter, Deputy Meredith, Piper, Joanna and I are sitting next to each other in a pew.

Amy Tooney is sitting in the stand.

"Amy Tooney. You have been convicted for serial killer, in which you did time in the Arrington Jailhouse, where you killed two jailhouse security guards, and used a fork shiv to stab to death three female inmates. And to add, you also killed your husband, the sociopath, Quinton Kiermont and Mafia ringleader, Quintoria Kean. Therefore, Amy Tooney, I hereby, send you back to the Arrington Asylum in permanent solidarity." The woman courthouse judge said.