Chapter Two : Inevitable

*~*~*

SPECIAL AGENT OPS FIELD
OFFICE

The next day, I'm sitting at the round table, looking through Amy Tooney's asylum psychological profile and other psychological files on her.

Special Agent Piper and Joanna both gently walks down the stairs and into the main room.

"What are you up to, Special Agent Saunders?" Piper asked me.

"I'm trying to figure out how to take down a redheaded psycho." I told Piper, looking through the files.

"Is there anything that we can do to help?" Joanna asked as she and Piper both sits at the table across from me.

"Maybe, go over Amy Tooney's asylum psychology files. I mean, we already have three dead bodies on her." I told both Piper and Joanna.

"The dead bodies of Quinton Kiermont, Quintoria Kean and plus, the Jane Doe dead body that you told us about at your house." Joanna said.

"Yeah." I told her. "And plus, Amy has her Scary Clowns maniac henchmen doing her bidding."

"So, we need some more evidence against Amy Tooney so, she can't escape from the Arrington Asylum." Piper said.

"That, of course, we need something to take away her magical powers, and I have someone in mind." I said.

*~*~*

JEN'S DINER

Later that day, I'm sitting in a booth table, gently fiddling with my iPhone.

The diner door opens and closes; Christine Avery slowly walks inside and slowly walks up to me and sits down in the booth table across from me.

"Hi, Angie." Christine Avery greeted me with a small polite smile.

"Hi, Christine." I greeted her back with a small polite smile. "Thank you for meeting me. I'll be brief."

"Okay, what's going on?" Christine Avery asked.

"There's a psychopath named Amy Tooney. She was at the Arrington Asylum, but somehow, she got out and killed her fake husband, Quinton Kiermont and her fake ally, Quintoria Kean. Also, she killed a Jane Doe and left the dead body at my house and covered me in blood." I told her.

"Damn. Amy Tooney really has a toil on you and your best friends." Christine Avery said, as she processes what I told her so far.

"She does. Piper, Joanna and I have evidence on Amy Tooney with the three dead bodies that I told you about, but we need some more evidence. Concrete evidence that will keep Amy Tooney at the Arrington Asylum permanently forever." I told Christine Avery. "And that's not all."