Chapter Seven : Wedding Anniversary Party

*~*꧁ ꪑꪑꪑ ꧂*~*

- Third POV -

The next day, in the upstairs of the Tavern Bodge, the husband and wife, Shane and Sharron, the ringleaders of The Vipers, lays in bed together, facing each other.

Shane is wearing a sleeveless shirt with knee-length pants with a Viper head tattoo on his right side upper shoulder and a arrow heart on his left side chest. And Sharron is wearing a camisole top with pajama shorts.

Angie (VO) It's a special day for my bestie buddy, Shane and my older sister-like, Sharron, and the special day, is their wedding anniversary.

"Happy Wedding Anniversary, Sharron." Shane said to his wife with a small happy smile.

"Happy Wedding Anniversary to you too, Shane." Sharron said to her husband with a small happy smile.

"How should we celebrate our wedding anniversary?" Shane asked.

"At my Minxes cabaret speakeasy." Sharron suggested. "Cocktails, food, electro-pop instrumental music, and maybe, something else."

"It can be this evening." Shane said. "Formal wear."

"Sounds good." Sharron said.

Shane and Sharron exchange small happy smiles at each other and they share a kiss.

*~*~*

ANDERSON HOME

In Aiden's sunny bedroom, a shirtless Aiden, wearing his gray plaid knee-length pants with his tattoos; a diamond-shaped tattoo on the right side of his bare chest, and a Viper head tattoo, with an arrow heart tattoo underneath it, on his left upper arm.

Aiden is doing some pushups and I slowly walks inside his bedroom.

"Pushups? You don't get tired?" I asked.

"Nope." Aiden replied. He stops doing his pushups exercise and gets up to his feet. "I do exercise sometimes."

"Yeah, it explains your abs." I playfully teased him.

Aiden chuckled. "My abs? I didn't know you were checking them out."

"I wasn't." I said.

Aiden and I exchange playful chuckles with each other.

"What Violet said, about us being ship-game. She was right." Aiden said, and slowly walks up to me. "You and me are ship-game, Andy."

"I know." I said to him. "A and A all the way."

"A and A all the way." Aiden said to me.

Aiden and I exchange small smiles at each other. We kiss each other and he gently lifts me up in his arms and slowly walks over to his bed and gently lays me down on it, still kissing each other.