Chapter Eight : Drink And Party

Angie (VO) To have an old psychotic arch-nemesis, that won't just leave you alone. Amy Tooney is a psychotic woman that finds a wound and continues to add salt to it. I thought that I, along with my best friends, was done with her, but somehow, she finds a way to re-surface.

*~*~*
*~*~*

TAVERN BODGE DIVE BAR AND LOUNGE CLUBHOUSE

In the dimmed-lit main room of the lounge clubhouse, I'm sitting at an arcade game, playing a video game.

Ziandra saunters up to me with her bottle of hard cider in her hand. "Hey, Angie S."

I glance at Ziandra. "Hey, Z." I greeted her. "How are you?"

"Nothing much." said Ziandra. "I'm having a party here at the Tavern Bodge this evening."

"Okay. A party sounds fun." I said to her and finishes the arcade game and looks at her. "Is this a formal party? Or a party?"

"A party with kegs with margarita, food, party stuff like that." Ziandra said.

"Okay. I'll be at your party this evening." I said to her with a small smile.

"Alright then." Ziandra said and walks away.

I small smile to myself and plays another game on the arcade game.

*~*~*
*~*~*

Minutes after, I'm sitting at a round lounge table, snacking on a small bowl of sea-salted cashews.

"Hey, Ang." Sharron greeted me, sitting across from me at the table.

"Hey, Sharron." I greeted her back with a small smile. "Do you still have my Viper jacket?"

"Yeah, I do." Sharron replied. "Do you miss being apart of my gang group, The Vipers?"

"I do, sometimes." I told her. "I mean, I was a Viper five years ago while in high school, but now, I don't know."

"Well, you can think about it, Maureen." Sharron said to me.

Sharron and I exchange small smiles at each other.

*~*~*
*~*~*

JEN'S DINER

Later that day, I'm sitting at the diner counter with my usual strawberry banana milkshake, sipping on it with a straw.

My phone buzzes in my pants pocket. I takes out my phone and looks at it.

Agent Piper

I answer my phone. "Hey, Piper."

"Hi, Angie. Mayor Amanda Tanner is having a formal party at her mayor's office building this afternoon. Joana and I are gonna go." Piper told me on the phone. "Do you want to come along with me and Joana?"