☆Wet Lingerie (pt.21)☆

(3rd person pov)

Vrena's breathing was choppy the whole way and Carasein was half-expecting her to pass out.

As they made their way down to the shore, Maizie became acutely aware of the sun. Her eyes remained on it just to make sure it didn't creep out. The last thing they wanted was for Vrena to develop more injuries.

Vrena's lips parted with a murmur of a moan as Carasein set her down on a large boulder.

"Do you want me to?..." Carasein's voice trailed off. How was she supposed to pull this off? "Um..."

"If you're going to fucking wash me- you- you-" Vrena coughed. "You better not get my dress wet."

"Right...Glad to know you have your priorities," Carasein said, "nothing's changed so far. Luckily we know you didn't suffer any brain damage."

Then she paused. "There's no way in hell I'm stripping you," she murmured, loosely crossing her arms and staring at her.

"I'll do it," Maizie said, turning to them. She didn't even know what she was signing up for, having just tuned in a few seconds ago.

"Oh fuck no." Vrena's voice was a crisp hiss, but her eyelids were droopy as she glared at her. "You want to strip me?"

Maizie's cheeks heated.

"I'll just do it myself," Vrena grumbled.

"No, there's blood running everywhere on you. Fresh blood," commented Carasein, "you're not. You'll hurt yourself."

"Boo-hoo," Vrena muttered, her voice weak. "No one else wants to touch me."

"I'll do it," Carasein grumbled, going behind her and slowly unzipping her dress. The zipper made a soft crackle as it slid down. Carasein's fingertips brushed Vrena's shoulders as she carefully pulled her sleeves down.

Maizie felt like she was watching something she shouldn't. There was such a strain in the air, usually it was anger. But not now. Now it felt different, the waves in the wind ushered a different message out.

Carasein stammered to make words. "You've...You've got blood everywhere."

Usually, it was way easier for Carasein to just be helpful and mature while doing a favor like this, but for some reason, she couldn't get the image of Vrena's naked body out of her mind. She remembered the way she breathed, the gentle rasps of her groans, the way her body squirmed beneath her in the covers.

Carasein squeezed her eyes shut for just a second and mentally shook her head.

"Yeah, that typically happens in a fight," Vrena uttered.

Maizie rushed over to them, nervously fiddling with the heart pendant on her necklace. "C-Can I help?"

Carasein wasn't sure how the hell Maizie would. The only view of Vrena that she had was the smooth paleness of her back and the band of her push-up bra. Her dress was rumpled around her waist, not being able to pull it off fully because she was sitting.

"I'll pick you up and Carasein will grab your dress for you!" Maizie offered.
"Whatever."

Maizie gently lifted Vrena into her arms. But it was brief, only for the amount of time that Carasein could pull Vrena's dress down her legs and set it in a heap on the rock.

"Jesus, you're wrinkling it."

Carasein sighed. "Sorry. I don't really know what else you want me to do."

"You didn't ask."

Carasein shot her a look that she couldn't see.

Maizie set her back down. Vrena was only in her lingerie now, a black lace set that only covered what it absolutely needed to. She kicked off her heels and let her legs dangle. Her nails were chipped. Blood stained her body.