Chapter 1: New Noah

Yeah we're are getting right into this haha

Why does my body feel so heavy? Like someone is weighing me down?

"Tykiiiiiiiiiii!" An annoyingly loud voice broke through my thoughts.

"Road, she's trying to sleep." A normal sounding voice said quietly.

"When is she going to wake up?" The annoying voice, Road complained.

"I don't know, but you being annoyingly loud isn't going to make her wake up any faster." I wanted to disagree, but my mouth wouldn't open.

Why did the names Road and Tyki sound familiar?

"How is the transformation coming along?" Another voice came, this one was just plain creepy and made me want to shiver.

"Good, she doesn't seem to be in any pain so I think she's the Noah of Pain." Road said and I could almost hear the smile on her face.

"Then we'll have to prepare for her. She's going to be a big help in this war..."

War? What war? Who was this Noah of Pain? And why couldn't I remember a thing about before these moments?

I need to wake up and find out what's going on!

"Hey I think she's waking up!" Road said excitedly. I opened my eyes carefully and looked around.

I was in a bed that was soft and comfy, my forehead was bandaged for some reason. I looked to my left and saw a girl with blue hair and gold eyes, her forehead had some weird marks on it almost like mini crosses and her skin was a grayish color. Then I saw a man with a top hat the same gold eyes and gray skin but with black curly hair. Finally the last person standing there was a round man with glasses, a weird creepy smile plastered on his face and an umbrella with a pumpkin head.

"Good morning sleepyhead!" The blue haired girl said, she must be Road.

"W-where am I?" I asked finally finding my voice.

"Don't worry you're safe from the Exorcists." Road said and I looked at her confused.

"Ex-or-cists?" She seemed shocked that I didn't know who they were.

"Maybe she has some form of amnesia..." The man with the top hat said quietly, was he Tyki?

"It doesn't matter now. Welcome to the Clan of Noah, Crystal." I was really confused on everything that was going on but with the smiling faces of the people around me I felt safe.

"Thank you." The man with the glasses and weird umbrella touched my head.

"Get some more rest and when you're fully awake we'll introduce you to the rest of the family."

There was more of them?

I didn't want to think twice about this so I just closed my eyes and fell into a peaceful sleep.

The next time I woke up I felt my entire body revitalized. I sat up and stretched without any soreness.

"I see you're awake." I looked up and saw Tyki standing there.

"Yes, you're Tyki right? I heard Road say your name." He nodded and got up from his sit in the corner.

"It's a pleasure to finally meet you." He held out a hand and I grabbed it lightly as he pulled me out of the bed. I thought I would go crashing to the floor, but I was steady on my feet.

"I don't mean to be rude, but where am I? I don't remember anything from before this..." He touched my head and smiled.

"You're home."

Home... I liked the sound of that...

He pointed to a dress and leggings on the edge of the bed.

"Change and then I'll come back to take you to meet everyone else." He turned and left and I changed into the new clothes. The clothes I had taken off were strange, they were black and had a silver badge on it. I had a feeling I should've known what it stood for but I couldn't remember. "Are you ready?" Tyki asked walking back into the room.

"Yes." I followed him out of the room with one last look at the strange outfit. We walked down a hallway and then into a dining room.

"Crystal!" Road yelled loudly.

"Road." I said with a shy smile.

"Come sit next to me!" She said. I walked over to her and sat in the seat next to her.

"Welcome Crystal, I think it's about time we introduced you to the rest of our family and told you about our mission." The glasses wearing man said walking into the room.

That's when his name came into my mind.

"Yes Lord Millennium."