Chapter 8: Memories...

MWHAHAHAHA!

For the past few days I've been struggling to keep my sickness away. The Earl and the rest of the Noah are getting worried.

"Crystal?" Road asked. I looked up from my book and smiled at her gently.

"Yes?" She grabbed the book from me.

"Play with me!" I laughed and looked at Tyki, who was reading on the other side of the room.

"What Tyki wasn't good company?" He looked at me and rolled his eyes.

"No! He doesn't play like you do!" I grabbed her doll and looked at it.

"Wow, what did you do to this thing? It looks like you let Allen shoot it." She laughed with me.

Allen...

When I say his name it hurts.

"Hey at least I didn't smash it with Lavi's hammer!" She joked back and I shut up.

"Lavi..." I frowned and got up. "You have to get Tyki to play with you again." I muttered and dropped the doll before leaving the room.

Lavi...

I feel like my heart is going to explode when I think or say his name. It's like my whole world stops when someone mentions him.

"Crystal? Something's bothering you isn't there?" I looked back at Tyki.

"It's nothing I'm just going to go get some sleep and start fresh tomorrow. Night Tyki..." I walked into my room and laid down. "I just need sleep..." I closed my eyes and fell into a peaceful slumber.

*dream*

I was walking through a random town in China I believed, when the two humans who had been following me turned into Akuma.

I had started running away from them. It didn't matter how fast my legs carried me I knew that if they hit me with just one blast I was going to die.

"Big hammer, little hammer. Grow! Grow!! GROW!!!!" I looked to my left and saw Lavi with his hammer, Lenalee and her Dark Boots, and finally Allen and his demonic arm.

Lenalee came over to make sure I was alright and then grabbed me as an Akuma fired at us.

"We need to finish this up quickly this girl doesn't look like she'll hold out much longer." She said and she was right my head was throbbing painfully.

"Crystal!" I stopped looking at a woman, her smile made me feel safe.

"Mom!" Allen blocked my path and told me she was an Akuma. She laughed changing and grabbed me tightly.

A tear streamed down my face and that's when I heard two words that made my blood cold.

"Innocence activate!" Wings extended from my back and I could feel my body shaking.

"Wow that's not something you see everyday." Lavi said smiling.

I sat up in bed quickly and breathed heavily.

What was that dream?!

I shook my head and got up.

I needed answers...