Chapter 35: Road's Dreams and Tyki's Pleasure

>:)

I looked at Lavi as we all sat at the table more against our will than anything else.

"So I'm curious to know Mr. Walker as to how you're still alive. I thought when the tease bit a hole in your heart you would surely die." Lenalee and Lavi yelled at Allen because he hadn't told them about his heart.

Allen stood up and looked like he was about to jump at Tyki when someone else spoke up.

"So Crystal, tell me does your head still hurt?" Road asked with a smirk and that's when the splitting pain appeared again. I screamed while gripping my head tightly. "Allen you should really be nice and answer Tyki or else I can't be certain that I can keep Crystal the way she is." I struggled to keep myself from clawing at my head as the stigmas started to appear once again.

"Stop!" Allen said angrily.

"Then please have a seat." But he just jumped across the table to attack Tyki.

"Allen..." I muttered before collapsing to the ground.

"Crystal?!" Lavi and Lenalee yelled.

"Bookman won't you play with me?" Road asked Lavi.

"If you cut me a deal I'll play with you for a little bit." She smiled and I felt all the pain disappear from my head.

"Lavi!" I yelled sitting up quickly and saw his body drop to the ground along with his hammer.

Road had taken him to his mind. So his body was empty right now. I crawled over to him and held him tightly.

"Lavi, stay strong please." Road smiled at me darkly as I held Lavi.

Allen and Tyki were fighting pretty much everywhere. But all I could focus on was Lavi.

Lavi, you're strong. I know you can win, Road's dreams may seem real but all they are, are illusions. You're a Bookmen, but you're also the one person who understands me. I don't want to lose you to the dark. I want my Lavi who smiles and laughs when everything seems hopeless. I want to be able to feel the happiness I feel with you.

Lavi don't die...

That's when Road put us in a glass box and high in the air as Tyki started getting angry.

"Allen!!!" Lenalee yelled and I looked down to see a black orb surrounding Allen and Tyki.

"Allen..."

"So Tyki is getting serious." Road said quietly and I felt sick.

I can't lose Allen and Lavi too...

That's when a bright green light appeared in the center of the orb.

Allen!

I could feel the power coming from within that light.

Allen was reaching his Point Breaker!?

The orb was destroyed and Allen stood there with a sword in his hand, his left arm was gone, but I believe that the sword itself was his left arm.

"Point Breaker reached." He said and charged Tyki and stabbed him in the heart. "May your soul be cleansed Tyki Mikki." White crosses appeared on Tyki's body and his skin went back to being white.

"Tyki..." Road and I said at the same time. She went down to Tyki's side and hugged him close bringing her candles out around everyone.

"I'm in a bad mood, don't move Allen or else you'll hear Lenalee scream."

That's when I felt Lavi move. I looked over and saw a purple mark appearing under his eye.

"Lavi!!!!" I screamed as the glass broke and we both dropped to the ground. He had no emotion in his eyes. He glared down at me. "Lavi..."