Chapter 19: New General

Me: the exhaustion is real right now... *yawns tiredly*
Happy: then why don't you go to sleep Natsu and I can handle this
Natsu: great idea Happy! Let's do this! I'm all fired up now!
Happy: Aye Sir!
Me: ughhhhhh I don't have the energy to kick you two...
Lucy: Lucy Kick!!
Natsu: What the heck Lucy!? What was that for?!
Lucy: for being an idiot! And for breaking into my house again!
Happy: but Lucy we were trying to find food
Lucy: well don't go eating all of my food!!!
Me: SHUT UP!!!!!!
Lucy, Happy and Natsu:...yes ma'am
Me: thank you... on with the story

The next morning I was woken up by someone knocking at my door. I yawned and stretched before getting up to see who it was. General Klaud Nine was standing there looking a little impatient.

"General?" She looked at my bedtime attire and then at me.

"Get ready and follow me." She said sternly and I quickly changed into my Exorcist uniform. Following her down the silent hallways of the Order was strangely comforting.

"What's this about?" I asked quietly.

"You'll see soon enough." She seemed happy about something, but I couldn't tell what. We went down to the room I had been given my warning from the High Marshall. All the Generals were there once again only this time they didn't look so strict they looked happy.

"Welcome Crystal Silverwing, please have a seat." The High Marshall's voice rained down. I felt nervous suddenly, but took my seat at the table once again. "You seem to have reached your Breaker Point when you were training with General Klaud Nine, were you aware of that?" I was shocked.

Was that what happened when my Innocence reacted to my will?

"No sir, I wasn't aware of that." His laugh boomed and I did everything I could to keep from jumping out of my seat.

"Well my dear, you're very lucky today. General Klaud Nine has insisted that we make you a General." I froze in my place looking at her.

"I believe you will make a fine General for the Order. You said it yourself you belong with the Exorcists." I nodded swiftly and looked at all the other Generals.

"We have approved Klaud Nine's request, all we need now is your approval." General Tiedoll explained and I smiled at him.

"Well? What is your answer Miss Silverwing?" The High Marshall asked. I looked up at him, his entire body was shaded in shadows, but I could see the stern look on his face.

"I accept." He smiled and signaled for someone.

"Director Lee, please take Crystal to get her new uniform immediately." The High Marshall called out.

"Yes sir. Come with me Crystal." I rose from my seat and followed Kumoi out of the room. "Congrats are in order." I looked at my feet before looking straight ahead again.

"Thank you, Kumoi. I didn't think they'd want me to be a General after everything, but Klaud Nine has faith in me and that's all I need to push forward." I said and we finally arrived at his office.

"We'll just take your measurements and then you can go join Lavi and the others in the cafeteria." I nodded and endured the weird measurements I had gone through when I first came to the Order.

I was walking to the cafeteria as I heard the buzz around the Order about the new General aka me. No one seems to know I was that new General.

"Hey Crystal! Did you hear there's a new General?" Lavi called to me as I walked in. I sat down next to him and sighed.

"Yeah it's everywhere. Any idea who it is?" They all shook their heads.

Idiots...

"Well whoever it is, is lucky. It's not often a new General is chosen." Lenalee said thinking about who it could be. My golem started flying around my face.

"Okay, okay what is it?" I said grabbing it.

"Crystal... come to my office." Kumoi's voice came and I slammed my head on the table.

"Why did I even bothering leaving!!!???" I groaned and got up.

"Sorrrrrrrrrrry!!!!" Kumoi said in a high pitched voice.

"I'll be there in five minutes. Actually no make that a minute." I changed into my dark Innocence form and rushed out of the room with my new found speed. I loved this new form.

Kanda was walking into Kumoi's office so I jumped on to his shoulder. He flinched and I jumped down grinning at him.

"Hey Kanda, Kumoi." I went back to normal and sat down on the messy couch.

"Why are you here?" Kanda growled.

"Don't worry I'm not going on an assignment with you. I'm getting my new uniform." He looked at me confused.

"New uniform what's wrong with the one you're wearing?" I sighed.

"Nothing is wrong with this one." He still seemed confused.

"Kumoi can I just get my uniform and go?" He nodded an handed me my new black and gold uniform. Kanda froze in seconds.

"That uniform?! That's a General's uniform!" I giggled and walked towards the door. "You're the new General everyone is talking about?!" He said shocked.

"Maybe I am or maybe I'm not. All in how you take it Yuu." I left without another word and headed back to my room to change.

Once I was ready I grew extremely nervous about going to see my friends. What if Kanda already told all of them?

A loud banging appeared at my door.

"Crystal?! Open the door NOW!!!!" Lenalee yelled and I opened the door to see she looked like she was about to kill me. "Why didn't to tell us you were the new Gen-" I cut her off by dragging her into my room and slamming the door shut.

"Could you not be so loud about it?" She looked at me shocked.

"But-!" I shook my head.

"Lenalee, please I'll explain later right now I want to go freak some people out." She laughed at my sentence.

"Allen and Lavi are going to freak when they see you." I laughed and we rushed out the door. "They're going on an assignment we need to hurry." I looked over the railing and saw the two were getting ready to walk out the gate.

"Lavi! Allen!" I yelled and let my dark Innocence activate. I jumped down over the railing which was three stories high and vanished down with my speed beside them.

"Hey Crystal came to see us off-!" Lavi started saying but stopped as he saw my uniform.

"Wait?! Crystal, you're the new General?!" Allen said stunned.

"Yup. I just thought you should know before you left. Have fun!" I said waving and walking away.

"We are having a long talk when we get back!" Lavi yelled.

"Looking forward to it!"