Marble Hornet's Extra

Locations

◾The Hotel

◾The Mental Health Clinic

◾The Red Tower

◾The Abandoned House

◾The Abandoned Hospital

◾The Unknown Building

◾The Tunnel

◾Rosswood Park

◾Lake Overlook

◾Maintenance Tunnels

◾Red Tower

◾Pump House/Pool [No longer exists]

◾Antiques Shop

◾Boarded-Up Cabin

◾Abandoned House

◾Outdoor "Hallway"

◾Alex's House

◾Brian's house

◾Amy and Jessica's House

◾Jay's Apartment

◾Tim's Apartment

◾Alex's Apartment

Style and Canon Influence

MH, being the first Slender Man ARG, set several trends emulated or made use of by future ARGs. Every entry opens with a black screen and white wording for an introduction, which was borrowed for use in TribeTwelve.

MH created canon by introducing noise and video distortion when looking at Slenderman or in its vicinity- this was solidified by its usage in TribeTwelve, EverymanHYBRID, MLAndersen0, and DarkHarvest00. MH, however, is unique in that it only uses this distortion selectively- it sometimes appears heavily and other times not at all.

The idea of a Proxy, in MH's case that of Alex, was lifted, used and termed by DarkHarvest00, in the form of their Unknown Proxy, as was the use of a antagonist's YouTube account (MH's totheark and DH's KindVonDerRitter.) The idea of a proxy was also used in TribeTwelve as the Observer, but it is much more of a hive-mind than a single entity. But the term 'Proxy' was never used in the series how ever Alex was not a proxy he was being controlled... most of the time as for masky and hoodie, hoodie broke the operators control over him and masky did the same thing. (basically the term proxy and what it means does not applies to marble hornets but It does in Tribe twelve which we will cover in a later date)

Some symbolism created by MH is included in TribeTwelve and DarkHarvest00, such as the Operator Symbol.

__________________________________________________________________________________

And that's it I have finished telling  you about marble hornets. Night mind has made 4 videos explaining the entire series I highly suggest you go watch them they are amazing. And as of now I will was wondering if you had some questions on the series that these chapters didn't answer if there are then feel free to ask me I apologies if I don't have an answer. So now I'm going to move on to 'EverymanHYBRID'.