Tribe Twelve Timeline Part 7 (2016-2017)

((Almost caught up! Thank god!))

BOLD - Videos titles

ITALIC - tweets and blog post

BOLD AND ITALIC - If any of the tweets have video links and other stuff in them

C/N = Creators note(s)

/ = this shows when Observer starts a new line.

Underlined = Reddit posts

◾27th February

8:07 PM - Crawlspace is uploaded

◾17th March

5:31 PM - Ashes. Ashes. ~F

◾4th April

10:51 AM - used to think this was a nightmare i couldnt wake up from. i was wrong. i wake up from nightmares into more nightmares. im living a lifemare

◾4th July

A Reddit user called scriniarii posts "Hello" in the subreddit /r/TribeTwelve which reads: "I am scriniarii. You are sensum. You are required. The loop must be maintained. The sensum will take the keyword and submit it to the archive."

◾ 5th July

6:30 PM - Pitfall is uploaded

◾ 20th July

scriniarii makes another post called 'Please help, don't ignore.' which reads: "I am scriniarii. You are sensum. You are required. The loop must be maintained. The sensum will take the keyword and submit it to the archive."

◾ 27th July

scriniarii makes another post called 'He won't let me say more. Please. He's getting angry.' which reads: "I am scriniarii. You are sensum. You are required. The loop must be maintained. The sensum will take the keyword and submit it to the archive."

◾ 26th September

scriniarii makes another post called 'Hey you. He's mad at you now.' which repeats the previous message

2:37 AM - SCRINIARII is uploaded with the tweet: The loop must be maintained. The sensum will take the keyword and submit it to the archive. ~ Scriniarii

8:31 AM - A fragment has been exposed. Sensum has woken. The loop must be maintained. Now that I have your attention, what else did you miss? ~ S

10:00 AM - ive become accustomed to waking up to cryptic bullshit posted without my permission. never heard of scriniarii. im going back to sleep now.

◾ 30th September

2:03 PM - viewer emailed me this. said they figured out some puzzle from the new video. led to this 2nd manifest pic. henka visae. who is henka visae.

(C/N: This is where The SCRINIARII Code begins. I will only be recording what is on Reddit [the pictures that are included] as I know no one in the server and I'm not part of it. However, some amazing people already explained it on the 'TribeTwelve Wiki' so go check it out if you want a more in-depth look on the SCRINIARII Code.)

◾ 7th October

Reddit user called TruthfulEB posts "Scriniarri Q&A" with scriniarii commenting "Choose your council. Elect your delegate. Prepare your inquiry. 6 days."

◾ 13th October

scriniarii posts "Prepare." which only contains: /ˈinˌpo͝ot/

scriniarii then posts "The sensum will take the keyword and submit it to the archive."