In-Game Timeline

This timeline will only show events prior to the first "fitness video."

A note about dates: Where known, the actual date will be noted. If the date is an estimate based on evidence already in the record it will be noted in Bold. If the date is a complete guess, or completely unknown it will be noted in Italic.

1962

◾May:  Fire discovered in a coal vein beneath Centralia, PA. (Based on information found outside the game.)

1970 

???: Reverend Green begins his abuse of Fairmount!Vincent 

November: Fairmount!Evan is admitted to the Fairmount Children's home.

December: Fairmount!Evan stabs and kills a nurse.

Christmas: Fairmount!Jeffrey's father kills his sister and mother in front of him.

1971

??? : Fairmount!Vincent is found with the mutilated body of Reverend Green. He is admitted to the Fairmount Children's Home.

??? : A warren of rabbits is crucified and arranged in tableaux on the Fairmount grounds. Fairmount!Evan is blamed.

March: Dr. Roberts' suggests Fairmount!Evan be released

May: Dr. Stevens, childhood sexual trauma specialist leaves the Fairmount Children's Home.

◾May 11th: After Stevens' departure Corenthal tries to dispute Fairmount!Vincent's admission to the ward.

◾November 17th: Corenthal sends a report detailing the treatment of Fairmount!Evan to Dr. Roberts, and asking that he NOT be released.

◾Dec 12: Fairmount!Jeffrey describes in detail a dream about the night his father murdered his mother and sister.

◾Dec 14: Corenthal sends a report to Dr. Roberts about Fairmount!Jeffrey's progress and his intention to place the Mining Town Four into a shared sleeping situation, secluded from the other patients.

Between 1971 and 1975

??? : Fairmount!Jeff and Fairmount!Steph are admitted to Fairmount Children's Home.

??? : Corenthal adopts The Mining Town Four.

1975

??? : The Fairmount Children's Home closes. (Based on information found outside the game.)

◾February 26: The Corenthal children mysteriously disappear from their Ohio home. They are later found 300 miles away in Memory Town, PA, unaware of how they got there.

◾February 27: Corenthal journal entry, detailing his adopted children's mysterious transportation.

1976

◾December 26: Corenthal journal entry, detailing the holidays in his home.

Between 1976 and 1981

??? : Corenthal takes on Linnie as a patient. 

1980

◾November 28: Corenthal writes the note that is visible on the Ink Ribbon, describing the possible death of Fairmount!Steph.