Start

[edited: 9th of July, 2022]
Quick warning... The first smuts, or... probably a big chunk of them, are veryyyy short and cringe. I'm going to make new ones, and there are already some out, that are more enjoyable than the first, but a lot of them are... very obviously from a 14 year old (the age that I was when I started this, lol) However, that shouldn't stop you from enjoying them if you do! But please ignore the "omg this is so cringe" after I've typed the word "penis" ...

DISCLAIMER!
BEFORE YOU READ THESE STORIES ALL OF THE CREEPYPASTAS WILL BE OVER 16! (age of consent in most places, but most creepypastas are already adults) SO IF I DO ONE WITH SALLY SHE IS NOT AND I SAY IT AGAIN NOT 7! EVERYONE WILL BE OVER THE AGE OF CONSENT AND IN THESE STORIES YOU ARE TOO! THIS IS NOT SUPPOSED TO HURT ANYONE! YOU COULD READ THIS STORY AT WHAT AGE YOU WANT I REALLY DONT CARE.. IM NOT GONNA SAY LIKE 'IF YOU ARE UNDER 13 DONT READ THIS!!' DO WHATEVER YOU WANT OK! NOW BACK TO THE STORY

Hey! I'm doing some creepypasta lemons! (smuts) I'm not taking requests right now, but when I do you are able to request these characters:
Jeff The Killer
Jane The Killer
Ben Drowned
Laughing Jack
Eyeless Jack
Nina The Killer
Slenderbrothers
And many more!
But again, I am currently NOT taking requests!

Just a quick warning; I am not going to make stories with anyone's OC, so I'm sorry if you are expecting, or were expecting a story with your OC. This always turns messy, since I usually do not get the required information. HOWEVER! Most of these are "x reader" type of stories, which means you can always imagine your OC as "(y/n)."

You can also, when I take requests, request [character] x male reader. (since most stories are targeted toward women) or [male character] x [male character] and the other way around. There are no limitations to the stories other than obvious ones, like non-consensual stuff.

As you probably can tell from some stories, you can also request kinks. However, I am not doing certain kinks, because they make me uncomfortable. For example: as I stated above, CNC, even though there is consent here, I still feel wrong in making those kinds of stories. And other kinks like age play, any kinks involving piss, or shit, or similar kinds of stuff. And also, again for obvious reasons, "race play."

Knife play is allowed, because tbh, that would probably be Jeff's kink.

But I will, of course, do research on requested kinks if I am not familiar with them. And if they make me uncomfortable, I will not be writing a story with that kink.

Well, that's all for now, enjoy!