Yandare Jason The Toy Maker x Reader

Requested by: werkacyferka. Enjoy!

It was a quiet day, and I had noticed how (y/n) had started to hang out with the other boys more. And I didn't know how I felt about it. I mean, we're not a couple, but we do couple stuff...

I observed her every movement, I don't know what's happening to me, but my brain is telling me that she is mine, and no one else's. I stood up, grabbed her arm, and dragged her into my room. Maybe I should tell her about my feeling? Nah, it ain't funny that way.

"What's up?" she asked, I smirked and looked her up and down. I grabbed her waist and pulled her closer. But right before we were about to kiss, Ben called her downstairs, and she walked out of my grip. I looked at her confused, but she didn't seem to care. And that made me mad. I don't know if she's playing a game right now, but she is doing something. And she knows it.

After a while, she came back upstairs, with a smirk on her face. Something that I would change in a bit. I grabbed her by her throat and pressed her against the wall. She started to make choke-noises. And I smirked at her this time.

"I know what game you're playing, I bet you think it's funny, huh?" before she lost too much air, I let go, and pressed her back against the wall. I started to kiss her everywhere, she giggled and I covered her mouth with my hand. I continued to kiss her, and she accidentally let out a moan. I smirked into her skin and pulled her pants down.

I slid my hand into her panties and started to tease her with my hand. She tried so hard to hold in her moans, but we couldn't. After a while, I stopped and pulled off her shirt, and her underwear. I did the same with my clothes and stroke my dick against her pussy, she "grabbed" onto the wall, and I pushed her down on the bed. I went on top and pressed myself into her, she screamed and I smirked.

I grabbed onto her hand as I thrust deeply into her. After a while, I started going faster, and she enjoyed it. By the sound of it, she couldn't handle it much longer. And that made me even hornier. I thrusted and thrusted until she came. I pulled out and jerked it a bit before cumming all over her. She gave me a nervous smile, and looked at the door.

"Looks like I forgot to close the door..."