The Puppeteer

Ahh, sorry this took time, but it's finally here! And since The Puppeteer's real name is Jonathan, I'll use that! So, its him and not some random dude named Jonathan XD

Requested by: WolfSenpai3

"Are you sure?"
"Yes! Now c' mon! Do it!" 

I look at Jonathan with a nervous smile and grab the knife from his hand. I aim and throw it against the door. 

"You're getting better, but you're not even near my skills."

"But you don't even use knifes-"

"Shhhhhh" 

I gave him a look and watch as he misses the door completely. I laugh at him and point out what he said before and he just scoffs and pushes me lightly. As we laugh at each other we could hear sirens in the distance. Not realizing until the cops were closer that we were still playing around with a victims knife, in his house. 

"OH shit, I totally forgot that this wasn't our house, whoops" I look at Jonathan and roll my eyes.

"Shut up and RUN!" I grab his hand and drag him out, I run into the forest. And after one hour of running, we were finally at the old cabin we were staying at. 

"All that murdering and running made me horny..." He looked at me with a sly grin.

"You're always horny" I look at him and he rolls his eyes.

"Way to ruin the mood, (Y/n)!" 

"Oh shut up" I grab his collar and tip toe to kiss him. He immediately kissed back and he kicked the door open. He closed it as well when we came in and he stopped kissing me. He looked me from head to toe. 

"You're still wearing clothes.." I rolled my eyes once again and started to undress, teasing him as I did. "Oh come on, you need help taking them off?" He aggressively took the rest of my clothes off and did the same with his own. We stood there, completely naked and he grabbed me by my hips, pushing my back against the wall. He grabbed his dick and placed it at my entrance, before he pushed it in, he looked me in the eyes and smirked. I looked at him confused before he pushed it in, making me close my eyes. 

He thrusted his hips and groaned as I moaned even louder. He did this a couple of times before he pulled out, grabbing me and pushing me with my front on the couch, he grabbed my hips and inserted himself in my behind. (Lmao sorry XD) I placed my hands on the couch as he thrusted into me, I moaned from the pleasure and he groaned. He turned me around once again and went all in, his thrusts went harder and faster with every thrust. I finally felt him hitting my spot and moaned louder, to make him go harder. He did, and I came in no time. 

Since he didn't come, I went down on my knees and grabber his dick and put it in my mouth. I bobbed my head and pushed it deeper in my throat with my movements. He groaned and not long after that, he finally came. 

I stood up and we both took our clothes on again. 

"Who should we kill next?"