Laughing Jack, Brat Taming Kink.

It will take a while to write all of your guys' requests, but I'll try my best. If yours doesn't get posted in a while, you know why! <3 

Requested by: jwoods09. Enjoy!

I looked at the door, and I didn't know what to do. I had been locked in here for a week, I was sick but it was over now, but Slenderman didn't want me outside with the others just yet.

I missed hanging out with the others. Being alone was super boring, at least at the mansion.

My black pillows laid under my head as I read my book, and soon, a knock could be heard on the door. I didn't think anyone would see me.

I opened the door, and there stood L.J. I was surprised, he was probably the last person that I thought would come. But I wasn't disappointed.

"L.J?"
"Hey" he stepped in and looked around my room, he sat down on my bed and looked at me.

"Can I help you?" I asked, he continued to look at me, and before I could react, he threw a piece of candy at my face. "hey, what the hell!"

I picked it up and there it back, I walked towards him and jumped on top of him, pinning him down.

"Ha! What are you going to do now?" I smirked at him and he grabbed my wrists. He twisted me around and got on top.

"This," he said and smirked. He let me go and sat down, beside me again. He grabbed the can't and ate it. "what's so fun in this room?" he asked, looking around.

"Nothing, trust me." I giggled and grabbed one of his candy. He took ur back, and I slapped him lightly in the face, and when he looked at me shocked, I took the candy back. "gotcha"

"Do you always act like this?" he looked at me annoyed.

"Like what?" I asked, looking at him.

"Like a little brat, " he said and pinned me down on the bed again. "to be honest... It's kinda hot." he got closer to my face, and his breath warmed my face a little. He brought his lips closer to me. And finally, we kissed. 

He put his hand on my hip as he kissed me, he started to pull on my shorts, and panties. He went inside both of them and started to touch me. I moaned into the kiss and he smirked. He pulled out his hand, just to tease me and pulled my shorts and underwear off. 

He pulled off his pants and underwear as well. He took the tip of his dick and dragged it across my pussy, I was getting tired of his teasing and grabbed onto his shoulders, making him go inside me. We were both shocked but soon I started to moan. He felt good. 

He started to thrust faster, and harder. It felt awesome. 

He grabbed my hair and pulled my face closer to me, and he started to make out with me. He pulled my hair even harder and continued to thrust. And I could feel him groan against my lips. I giggled a bit, but he heard me and thrusted as hard as he could. I screamed and he covered my mouth with his lips. 

He thrusted even faster and I could feel myself getting closer. I moaned even more and he noticed, and went faster. 

Not long after that, I came, and Jack pulled out. But he was too late and had already came inside of me. 

"Whoops.." He said before putting on his boxers, running out of my room.

"JACK!!!!!!!!"