Eyeless Jack x Glitchy

[EDITED]
THANKS FOR 10K READS ON THIS BOOK! I LOVE YOU GUYS SOO MUCH!
All the thanks goes to @Glitchy_Nightmares for requesting this story with her/his OC Glitchy!

"She is really pretty, with her red eyes and hair and black skin. I've never seen someone that pretty in a long time!" I said to Masky.

"You like Glitchy? Like Zalgo's daughter" He asked.
"Yes, she's super nice and I like her. A lot." I smile under my mask and feel my face heat up. Masky nods walking up to Glitchy. I couldn't hear what they were talking about but soon enough she came up to me.
"I heard from a special someone that you liked me." She smiled. Oh gosh, that beautiful smile of hers. I nod and look down at the ground. Trying not to be awkward when she took my hand making me stand up.
"I know something that might make you happy." She winked and took me up to her room. She locked the door and looked at me. I walked closer to her and took my mask off. She was the first girl not to flinch or look away because of my face. I bent down and kissed her. She kissed back immediately and put her hands on my shoulders. As I smiled into the kiss she jumped up and put her legs around my waist and she took of her shirt. Since it was Friday. She just wore a red T-shirt (matching her red hair and eyes) and a pair of jeans. She jumps down and stars to take my pants down. I didn't stop her and soon her soft amazing lips were on my member. It felt so good when she slowly stroke her hand back and forth and soon slowly started to tease me, she started to kiss on the tip and lick slowly up and down. She took it in her mouth and started to gently suck on it. I pushed my back against the wall when the pleasure hit me. I grunted and she went a little bit faster. I felt that I was about to cum when she stopped smirking. She took off her panties and pushed me into the bed slowly sitting on top of me. She started slowly by making careful movements on top of me. She felt so good, she moaned and went a little bit faster making the pleasure go up for both of us. She soon went faster and faster and she was now bouncing on top of me. I felt like I needed to take more control of her now, placing my hands on her waist. I switched to the top and thrust into her hard and fast enough to make her moan like a mess. She soon moaned the loudest she could, which made me realize that I hit her g-spot. I abused the spot till we both came and I laid down beside her.
"I'm in love with you," She said while panting cutely.
"I'm in love with you too"