Nathan The Nobody (2)

Continuing the story from the first part

It had been almost 5 months, Nathan had been visiting frequently after the first time. I didn't know if he had feelings for me, it just saw me as a hookup once he's horny. But I knew for sure that I felt something for him. After all, he was my favorite creepypasta, so this feeling wasn't new.

It was a Wednesday, the day that Nathan usually came here to either do something or just hang out. He usually came around 12 o'clock, since my mother was always out of the house at that time. He knew that it would be easier to hang if she wasn't there. Having a murderer in your house is dangerous on its own, but having one over frequently since he's a friend, but being seen by my mother is another thing, she wouldn't hesitate to call the cops. I mean, who wouldn't?

I heard a knock on my window, his face was covered as always. I opened the window, letting the tall man inside.

"Hellooo," he said, I smiled. He took off his mask and jacket. I had decided to ask him how he felt about me, I was really curious. But my hopes were probably too high. I don't think the answer will please me.

"Can you sit down for a second? I have to ask you something, " I looked at him, he nodded and sat down on my white bed.

I sat down beside him and looked at him.

"I don't know how to put this... Okay. So, for a while now, I've felt like we have some sort of connection. I always look forward to seeing you, and I always have a feeling in my stomach when I'm waiting for you. I'm pretty sure that I like you... And, I just want to know how you feel. And you totally don't have to like me back or anything but-" I was cut off by Nathan, his lips were pressed against mine. I closed my eyes and deepened the kiss. He pulled back.

"I like you too, " he smiled, and before I could smile back, he pinned me down. "and I wanna show you how much I like you" he smirked.

He pulled my shirt off, he kissed my neck and continued down my collarbone, he started leaving small hickeys all over my neck area. He pushed his hands down and behind my back, successfully unclipping my bra, he grabbed it off of my arms and threw it across the room. He continued to kiss down on my breast, and over my nipples. He started to lightly suck on each before kissing down my stomach.

He unzipped my shorts and took them off, and at the same time he grabbed onto my panties and pulled them down as well. I closed my legs, trying not to expose myself too much. But he pulled them aside and continued kissing downwards. He lightly kissed on my outer part before slowly starting to lick. I couldn't hold in my moans as he did this.

I could feel the start of something, but before anything could happen, he pulled away. He unbuckled his belt and pulled down his pants, he took off his shirt as well and he left himself in only underwear. He laid on top of me and continued to tease me as he kissed me.

He finally took off his underwear and slowly put the tip in. He teased me by only doing this for a minute, but I was soon too desperate. I started to whisper in his ear, begging him to fuck me. He smirked against my check, and trusted himself into me, as hard as he could. I was shocked, and after two thrusts I started moaning.

I grabbed onto his back, moaning into his ear, what he was doing was amazing, and I wished it would never end. He continued to thrust before turning me around, he pushed himself in again and pushed my back down. He trusted me, and my moans were silenced by the pillow. My eyes rolled back into my head as he fucked me.

I could feel something deep inside my stomach, and Nathan kept on thrusting. I was so close, and he knew it. He went faster and harder each second, and soon enough I came. He pulled out and started jerking off, and not soon after, he came all over my back and ass.

He stood up and walked into my bathroom, grabbing a towel. He cleaned up his mess and sat down. I looked at him.

"What? I don't want you to get pregnant" I started laughing. "Oh right! So, when can I take you out?"