Clockwork x Jeff The Killer

Requested by: jeffthekiller6666666

Hope you like it!

Winter had just passed and the grass was greener than ever. Jeff had just killed his 5th victim today, and he was playing with his bloody knife on the way to the mansion. He was walking slowly through the woods and the calming breeze moved his hair around his bloody face.

Jeff heard a twig snap behind him, he stopped and looked back, he saw how a pair of brown locks hurried and hid behind the nearest tree. He rolled his eyes and walked up to the tree.

"Clockwork... What are you doing?"

Jeff heard how she muttered a "shit" and walked up to him.

"I'm doing something for Jane, she said she would pay me if I did it..."

"What does she want this time?"

"The same old"

"Right..." Jeff glanced at Clockwork and turned around, continuing his walk to the mansion. Clockwork looked confused as she followed his body movement with her eyes.

"You're not going to kill me?" Jeff stopped and looked back.

"What? You want me to kill you?" Jeff asked the brunette girl and checked her up and down.

"N-no! Of course not. Jane said you were going to kill me if you found out I was following you"

"Well, she's a bitch. She's not even a killer so I don't even know why she's trying to kill me." Jeff let out a dark chuckle and continued his walk, once again, hoping he wouldn't get stopped this time.

"Can I make it up for you?" Clockwork said, once again stopping Jeff.

"Make what up?"

"You'll see" Clockwork winked and pulled up her tank top, showing her bare chest to Jeff. If he hadn't burnt off his eyelids they would be wide open of surprise.

"Now?"

...

Jeff pushed Clockwork against the wall and pulled off her black jeans and threw them onto her hoodie and tank top which already laid perfectly on the floor. Clockwork giggled and took Jeff's hoodie off. Jeff unbuckled his belt and unzipped his pants. And pulled out his MEAT SCEPTER (sorry 😂)

"You ready?" he asked, clockwork nodded and Jeff slid her panties down. He inserted himself and thrust into her. She moans and grabs Jeff's hair. He groans and thrust harder.

"F-faster" clockwork moans out and Jeff goes faster and harder. Their moans mashed together was the only thing you could hear.

Clockwork moaned louder and soon enough came. She went down on her knees and stroke her hand fast up his meat. He threw his head back in pleasure. She put his meat in her most and bobbed her head til Jeff came in her mouth.

"That was amazing" "Agreed"

*Before*

Toby and Masky walked calmly outside the mansion, enjoying the weather.

"So what did Slender talk to you about?" Toby asked,

"Oh nothing much, the usual. Nothing new-"

"Wait. Can you hear that?"

"Hear what?"

"Shh!" They listened closely and heard moaning.

"Well someone is getting some" Toby and Masky laughed as they continued their walk.