Jason the toy maker Part 3

[EDITED]
Jason's perspective
So this girl I met a week ago just left. But we weren't even done yet?
I found out where she lives and I causally walked over to her house to pay her a visit. I knock on her white door and she opens surprised to see me there since she hadn't told me her address.
"Hi princess," I say and smirk, she blushes and moves away so I could get in. I walk in with swag, I must say and look around her house. Pretty messy. Hmm..?
I could see her standing against the wall, staring nervously at me. Thinking what I was going to do. I smirk and slowly walk over to her. Standing really close. Since I'm taller than her I stand "over" her and look down at her face. I lean in and kiss her. She realized my next move and kissed me back, laying her hands on my shoulders while my hands were on her waist. I didn't even think that she would ever do what she did next, she jumps up and puts her legs around my waist and my hands under her ass. I go down and kiss her neck, making her moan. I find her spot and suck even more there making her moan louder. Take off her shirt and mine and I take her up bridal style.
"Wait, where is your bedroom?" I ask and she giggles. She points upstairs and I walk upstairs slowly finding the bedroom.
I throw her on the bed and go over her taking her pants/skirt off and my pants. (or skirt XD)
We kiss and we both take our underwear off. I put my d1ck inside of her and she yelps but moans at the same time. I thrust and thrust and she moans and moans. Then I hear three words I've wanted to hear for a long time.
"Harder and faster!" She yells and moans.
I do as she says and she moans even louder and faster.
"I'm gonna cum!! Faster and harder please Jason!!1!1!!!!1!1" she moans and I go even harder and faster. A speed no human can do (lol they can). We both cum and moan louder than ever (if that's possible) and we take our clothes on again. Since I look more human than like Jeffy I could go out so we walk out to buy some food since she doesn't have any left.

"Wow, next weeks movie to movie night!!!"
"BEN!!!!!"
"AH SHIT!!!!!"