Splendorman

[EDITED]
Sorry for not updating! I was on a break when the news of Triple X came out an I was empty inside for so long. But I'm back! So I hope you enjoy this story requested by NO-ONE-KNOWN

Quick reminder for this lemon! (s/a/t) means Short, average or tall.
And if you didn't know. (Y/N) = Your Name. (H/L) = Hair Length. (H/C) = Hair Color. (E/C)= Eye Color.

As I turned for the hundredth time, trying to sleep I stood up and yelled.

"Why the fuck can't I sleep?!" I threw my pillow at the wall and yelled again. I felt someone's eyes on my back and I turned around. Trying to find someone or something that might have been watching me. Static could be heard, what I thought was in the distance. But it was actually just echoing in my head. I could hear the footsteps coming up the stairs.

"Honey, go to sleep. It is really late-" I didn't let her finish, I interrupted her with my screaming answer.

"Shut the fuck up, human! You don't control me!" Her screams echoed through the doors as she collapses on the floor.

"Oh my god! What have you done!" I could hear my "father's" voice coming up the stairs. Probably seeing "mother."

"You are next, stupid human!" I yell. I hear his body fall down on top my "mother's."

"You should be more careful," A voice in my head said, static was heard again and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Are you that ugly fucktard that has been disturbing me when I sleep?!" I yell at the tall faceless man with just a big smile on his face.

"That should be me.." He said looking back at me, smiling big.

'On second thought.. Should I kill him? I mean, sure I'm stronger than him, he doesn't know that though. So it would be fun to see him trying to do something. But god damn, that smile...'

I smirk and take one of my hands up, I lift the man and throw him up so his head hits the roof and he passes out on the floor.

'Now, let the fun begin!'

*-Splendorman's Perspective-*

Oh... Ugh...My head hurts so fucking bad...

Hmm..? What the- where am I?

I struggle to place my hand on my forehead when I feel a tight rope around my arms.

"What the fuck..?" I try to find anything to look at, but it finally hit me that I was tied to a chair. In the middle of a fucking room!

It must be that stupid... human? Uh, I guess not? A human doesn't have powers.. Right? I might have to ask Slendy later...

The light soon enters the room as the big door hit the wall, making the loudest noise I've heard today. There, standing in the doorway. The (s/a/t) girl with (h/c) hair stood, facing me. Her (h/l) flew in the wind from the door a little bit and she walked in. Some dust from the floor started to fly around as soon as she slammed the door open.

"I see you're finally awake" She looks at me with her (e/c) eyes and smirk. Her body language showed something special, something unusual. I couldn't understand what she tried to show. I look up at her. "I think it is time for me to do, what I planned."

"What did you plan then..-"

"(Y/N)" I nod and show her that I was waiting for her to tell me. "You wanna know what I planned?" She asks. I nod again and she smirks.

She bit her lip slightly and smirk.

"I can show you, but you have to promise not to go away.." She winks and I nod. She bends down and untie to the rope around my arms and throw it across the room. "Take off your shirt," She says and I realized that I was only wearing my white shirt and a pair of red boxers.

I do as I was told and she bit her lip again, looking at me up and down. She giggled and went closer to me. She pushed me down, so I sat on the chair and went on top of my lap. She started to kiss my jaw and went closer to my mouth when I felt my shaft get harder in my boxers. I knew she felt it since she started to giggle. She took down her hand and started to rub at my shaft through my boxers. I tried to hold a moan in but ended up not be able too. I moaned quietly, and (Y/N) stopped.

"Stand up" She demanded and I did what I was told. She goes down on her knees and places her hands on the top of my boxers. She slowly takes them down, soon to reveal my hard shaft. She grabs it and swirls her tongue around the top. She soon starts to bob her head slowly up and down making me moan slightly. I soon feel that I'm close, and I think she knew since she stopped.

"Time for the real fun" She giggles and winks. "Do whatever you want"

I sit down on the chair again, bringing (Y/N) with me. I place her on my lap and push my meat inside of her slowly, she moaned and continued to go up and down.

After a while I put my hands on her hips and lifted her up. I pushed her against the wall and thrust myself into her, making her moan her loudest. I did this over and over again. Making her moan, loud and repeatedly.

*-(Y/N)'s Perspective-*

As I was moaning and Splendor was thrusting into me I felt something in my stomach and I knew and showed him that I wanted more. He went harder and faster and soon I came. He continued and not long after, he came too.

"That was amazing"

"It was"