Eyeless Jack *Daddy Kink*

WHAT??? 43K READS, ALREADY?! THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!
Requested by: Ricanrebel1987

Enjoy!

I had noticed EJ ignoring me for a week now. I hope I didn't do anything wrong...

"Hey, Jeff?"

"Yeah?"

"What's up with EJ?"

"Uh, nothing, byeee" He backed away and up the stairs. I turned around, looking at LJ, who just stared back before running out of the mansion.

"What's up with everyone?"

"They're hiding something."

SlenderMan? What are they hiding?

"That's not my call. Ask EJ, he knows for sure."

What's with everybody today? I pressed my hand against my head and sighed. Not noticing EJ staring at me from a distance.

"H-hey (y/n)?"
"Oh, hey EJ! What's up?" I looked at the eyeless boy, noticing he wasn't himself.
"Well, I don't know how to tell you this but... I kinda have a thing for you..."
"Wait, really? I-"
" It's okay if you don't like me back, I get it."
"No EJ, that's the thing... I like you too!"

---

EJ slammed (Y/n)'s back against the wall as he was roughly kissing her. (Y/n) moaned into the kiss while moving her hands around Jack's neck.

"You sure you wanna do this?" He asked.
"Yes, " (y/n) answered as she started to unbuckle Jack's belt. She went down on her knees and pulled Jack's pants and boxers down with her.

She teased him by kissing the top of his member. He grunted out of frustration and grabbed (y/n) by her hair, pushing his length into her mouth, hitting the tip against her throat. She bobbed her head as Jack groaned.

"Aw, fuck" he moaned, and right before he came she pulled back. She stood up, and took her shirt off, throwing it at the wall. She took off her bra next, showing off her topless chest. She pushed Jack down on the bed and took off her pants and panties. She went on top and grabbed Jack's member, placing it at her entrance. She pushed it in and only started to go up and down.

"Fuck... Call me daddy, sweetheart" said Jack as he groaned. Jack grabbed (Y/n)'s waist and switched place, going on top this time. He thrust into her slowly.

"H-harder daddy..." (y/n) moaned and pressed her nails into Jack's back. He went faster and (y/n) felt something inside her that get really good. She moaned louder than she did before and Jack realized and went faster and harder, abusing the spot. They were both moaning messes and not long after that they both came. Jack pulled out and laid down beside her. They were both out of breath,

"YOU'RE REALLY LOUD, I'M TRYING TO SLEEP HERE!"