Jeff the killer x Ben Drowned x Reader PART TWO

[EDITED]
I walk into my house. I turn my music on and dances around the house without even caring to lock the door.
'You cannot leave me' was on from EMO the musical (best musical ever cuz Bradley is hot af sry not sry (:  )

-Jeff's perspective
"Let's fuck that bitch," I say to my boyfriend (mwhahahahahsh)
"Wow are you on your man period again?" He says and starts laughing.
"What the hell?" I slap him and run up to her house. 'WE ARE ALL GONNA DIE' I hear on the inside and I see Ben starting to dance.
"Nope," I say and drag him in.
I slam the door shut and turns of the music.
"Next time, you don't mess with Jeff The Killer.."
"And Ben Drowned"
"Nerd.."
She looks at us shocked and I take her and push her down on the couch. I take my hoodie off and goes over her. Ben fast as fuck takes his pants off.
"Haven't gotten laid in a while huh?" She says and I start to laugh. 
"Are you just gonna hang there or?" She says and kisses me. I was first in shock and the started to melt into the kiss.
"What about me?! Guys?! GUYS?!"
We flip him off and continues to kiss.
Ben pushes me away and he starts kissing her. He takes her shirt off and I push him away.
"Okay chill," She says and goes into the kitchen. She comes back with to paper balls ;) in her hands and shakes them. She takes one, open it up.
"Jeff you're first than Ben." She says and I go over to her and she jumps up and we start to make out. I lay her on the table and she takes her pants off. Soon Ben comes with the camera.
"Wait can you put this mask on?" He says and tries giving (Y/n) a Jane mask. She flips him off and he sighs but continues filming. I soon take his shirt off and pants. We continue making out and soon both our underwear disappear. (Cough Ben wanted them to take them off as fast as a possible cough) (y/n) moans when I thrust into her and she soon started yelling faster. I went faster and she moaned louder.
This went on for like 5 Minutes maybe before we both came. She goes down on her knees and starts giving me a blow job. I look up in the air when the pleasure decides to come. I groan and she went faster. I groan louder and soon I came. She smirks. She goes over to Ben who is holding a camera. She takes the camera and gives it to me and she goes down on her knees and takes Ben's pants and underwear off. She starts and he literally gets kawaii eyes. She grunts and she goes faster and deeper he soon comes and she pushes him on the couch. She sits on top of him and he takes his hands around her waist. She jumps up and down and moaned and Ben groans. She goes faster and deeper again and he tries to thrust as hard as he can. I sit down on the floor, only in underwear and films close. They both soon came and (Y/n) moans really loud almost yelling. We take our clothes on and Ben and I walk over to the door and walks out. But I can promise you that this wasn't the last time........