Chapter 1 - Rachel the Random Slut

*three months later*

I walked into the first day of school since winter break with bags under my eyes and a frown settled on my lips. I was tired as hell, and not ready to deal with June and her lovey-dovey shit with Corey Beckett. Ever since October when they first met up at his house, she had been flaunting him in front of me, with the support of our friend group's finest bitch, to make me angry that I was wrong about him. I knew that their "relationship" had been working out so far, but I still stood by my word that one day, he would dump her through making out with another girl and she would be a sobbing mess that would force me to get her favorite candy bar from the vending machines.

I arrived at my locker, grumpy as ever, to see my entire friend group already there waiting for me. My silence had been ruined, either from June gushing about Corey's dick size or some shit, or from Hazel and Samantha arguing about god knows what. For once, Julia was the one that actually kept her mouth shut.

"Hey my fellow loser friends," I waved lazily at them and opened my locker with a nice hard kick.

"Hi there bitch, you're in a mood," Samantha replied with her arms crossed. She raised an eyebrow at me as I smirked back at her.

"Yeah, Avie, what's got your panties in a knot?" June nuzzled up on my shoulder with puppy dog eyes, which made Julia giggle obnoxiously loud. June retracted her face from my shoulder to giggle along with Julia. I slammed my locker shut extra loud, hoping for even a split second free of their horrid noises.

"Really though Aveline, why are you so grumpy all the time? You used to gossip a lot, buy June food, look at pictures of Johnny Stevens shirtless, but now all you do is complain about how annoying Corey is and listen to your angry music," Hazel whispered as we traveled my absolute favorite place... Corey's locker. It was a daily thing to go there and watch him and June make out.

"Well I don't know, my best friend has replaced me with her dickfaced boyfriend and has the decency to show him off while it's happening. It's like she wants me to be jealous... I don't if of him or her though to be honest," I replied sarcastically. "And my music isn't angry, it's just rock!" Hazel retracted to quietly communicate with Samantha instead, who was, for once, the nicer one of the two of us.

I looked away from my friends to see Corey grab June and press his lips to her. Julia oohed, Caden Frost and Ryder Perry wolf whistled, Hazel and Samantha stood there silently, and I gagged. Once again, a part of my daily routine.

After a few minutes of extreme tongue action and exactly one minute until the bell rang for first period, I decided enough is enough. I stalked up to them and yanked June away from Corey by the collar of her dress. Corey winked at her and she practically melted all over me.

Julia then thought she was wanted and walked up to us, turning to face June's lover boy. "That was so hot," She gushed, with a sly wink that only Corey and I caught. I scoffed and linked arms with June to walk to first hour. Without our daily stroll to math class, June and I would probably not be friends anymore because she never fucking talks to me.

"So, how was sucking face with Beckett for the first time in two weeks? Refreshing?" I questioned sarcastically, turning my head towards my supposed best friend.

"Actually, it's not the first time in two weeks. We hung out a couple days ago..."

"At his place," We finished together. It was always at his place. She laughed softly at our sentence finishing trick before we arrived at our classroom. We unlinked our arms and took our seats accross the room from each other. I layed down my head and prepared myself for the too easy math lecture my teacher was about to give us.