Chapter 13 - Taco Bell

*ten days later*

After all of my aqcuaintences were seated around my living room in various positions, I began my speech. "So, here's the plan-"

"I didn't know there was a reason we were here! I thought we were just hanging out," Ryder spoke, cutting me off. I rolled my eyes and took a deep breath as to not release my anger on him.

"I don't hang out with you just to hang out. Now, here's the plan-"

I was interrupted yet again, this time the doorbell ringing loudly throughout my house. With a large groan, I stood up from my posution on our black comfy chair to answer the door. The second I opened it and saw who it was, I slammed the door shut again.

"Why the fuck is Celine here?" Everyone around the living room shrugged innocently. I sighed and swung the door open again, but only to see if Celine had brought some drama with her. I had been feeling quite deprived of it considering it was Saturday, which rarely had anything going on. "How did you find my house?"

Celine looked up from lavendar acrylic nails to reply to me in her too-sweet voice. "Ryder gave me your address. I need-"

"What?" I shrieked, her being cut off instead of me. "Ryder get over here, you're in big trouble!"

Ryder sheepishly trudged over to my front door, scratching the back of neck awkwardly. Of course, Sam, Hazel, Caden, and Corey followed along because they wanted in on the gossip as well. "I don't know what I did, but I'm really sorry Aveline. Please don't hurt me." Ryder begged.

"Why would you give her my address?" I shouted at him.

He looked at the floor before mumbling, "She bribed me with a blowjob." I took a deep breath, ready to SCREAM before Corey wrapped his arms around me from behind and put a hand over my mouth.

"I think I'm scarred for life at the thought of that," I murmured, breaking free of Corey's hold. Hazel nudged me, then nodded to Celine. I sighed once again as I let her into my house, bluntly asking, "So, what do you want?" 

She looked nervously around the room before stalking up to me to say, "I need to ask you in private." 

I rolled my eyes, already knowing it would be about Caden. I began walking into the dining room, making sure she was following behind me. Shutting the door after she entered, I motioned for her to speak up. 

"How do I get Caden to like me?" She questioned innocently. 

"why did you have to come all the way to my house for this, it's first grade stuff," I responded in my usual bored tone. Celine gave a slightly confused blank look, urging me to go on. "He likes feisty girls." 

I turned around to leave, but I was stopped by her gripping my arm. "Please say more!" 

After remembering that she literally gave Ryder a blowjob for my advice, I decided to go on, "Spend time with him or something. At least, make it so he can't avoid you, just be there so he notices you." 

Celine let go of me at that, allowing me to leave. I immediately burst out of the room and was greeted with Samantha falling over. Clearly she had been listening. 

"Christ, Sam," I muttered, walking past her laying on the floor. "Now, the plan!" I announced, catching the attention of everyone in my living room. "June has been bragging all over Twitter that she's going to Taco Bell with the wannabe popular girls today, so naturally, we also have to go there." 

"We already know the plan, Aveline," Caden said sassily. I sent him a sharp glare, sufficiently shutting him up. 

"Actually, that's about all you know," I started, finally getting an opportunity to speak about the entire thing. "Obviously Corey is going to makeout with me the whole time, but then I remembered that about half of the wannabes, including Julia, have a crush on Caden. So, who wants to kiss him?"