Chapter two

"Allah loves you."

Aishas pov

My mum just barge in my room looking all gloomy so is my sister, brother and my aunt, my mums sister.

Whoa weird!

"Mama mene(mama what is it?)" I ask, she didn't answer, she just pull me to her chest and hug me. "I'm sorry Aisha." She kept murmuring that.

I knew something was off after Babas lil speech.

"Will somebody please tell me what's going on?!" I ask; AGAIN, but no answer.

And by now all the ladies in the room including me are crying, Hisham on the other hand is trying to control his anger, I think my mum couldn't take it anymore 'cause she left the room her sis followed her and i am left alone with my siblings.

Hisham engulf me in a hug, I hugged him back. Sumayya just sat down on my bed crying.

I really don't know what happened- or is happening but i feel like they're overreacting.

"Hisham please tell me" I gave him the best puppy face ever, I think it worked this time.

"Aisha you know, life is unpredictable. You don't always get what you want, and at the longest last you gotta accept whatever that comes your way as your destiny." he says, his voice crack at the end, i am sacred now, real scared.

"Go straight to the point." I sob. What he said next shocked me, well there isn't any word to describe what I feel.

"Sulaiman just called off the wedding." He says looking into my brown eyes. Six meaningless yet meaningful words, in less than 10secs can break you beyond repair, i am speechless, Shock, dizzy and all other things that I cannot mention.

What does he mean by 'he called off the wedding'? It can't be possible right? I mean we talked on the phone the day before yesterday, he loves me doesn't he? What happened to him? Omg! I'm panicking!

I can't breathe.

"Aisha take a deep breathe." Says my sister, Summaya. And THUD!! I fell down more like passed out, lol!

"Bismilllahi." Murmurs Hisham, before he picked me up and place me on my bed. Summayya sprinkle water on my face and I open my eyes.

So it is true! It wasn't a dream.

He left me.

Unknowingly tears started streaming down my face, Summy and Hisham both hugged me and kept whispering soothing words in my ears, we stayed like that for what felt like forever till my mum and dad grace my room with their presence.

"Aisha." Mama says with broken voice, she walk towards my bed and wrap her arms around me too.

"Aisha za'a daura miki aure da Hamad yanzu(Aisha you are getting married to Hamad now)" My father says in the most stern voice ever, and one wouldn't dare challenge him when he uses this tone plus he left no room for argument cause he walk out of the room.

More tears stream down my face, I cried on my mums chest. Well it seems more real now.

I can't believe Sulaiman did this i am sure he has a genuine reason for what he did, are you mad? My subconscious ask, I guess I am. Madly in love with him.

"Aisha i am sorry this has to happen to you, your dad and i invited a lot of people to this wedding, and we don't wanna ruin our reputation and your image. That's the best we could do." Mama stated. Like it'll make me feel any better.!

Reputation?! Imagine, marriage is a forever thingy, and all they're thinking of is their reputation? A humorless giggle almost escaped me, what a sad world.

Hamad? I can't even remember the last time we talked, he is way too arrogant for my liking! I don't like him. It is not like you have any other choice!

Well Thanks captain obvious!

"Go freshen up okay?" Summaya pat my shoulder, I nod and walk to the bathroom. Washed my face, clean all the makeup I had on earlier, and went out.

I put khol, powder and covered my face with the Alkebba.

I walk downstairs with the help of my mother and sister, lots of people were there. Photos were taken, they're all happy, dancing, gossiping and videotaping. If only they knew what i am feeling.

If only they knew.

The nikka was finalized. I mean I'm officially Mrs Hamad. Eww!

The dinner party that was suppose to happen 7pm has been canceled as well, can this day get any worse?

"Aisha come take pictures with your husband." Aunt Rahma says. Husband? Pff

I went with her, towards the men section. She called Hamad and the photographer, when Hamad came she pat him on the shoulder and said: "Allah ya Sanya Alkhairi ya baku zaman lafia(May Allah bless your marriage)."

"Ameen, Thank you" Hamad says, with a smile.

"Gyara ku dau hoto da matar ka(come take picture with your wife)." She instructed, and I think that's when he noticed me.

He smiled at me, fakest one I've ever seen. He came closer to me and said "Congrats." I murmured a small ' thank you'.

We took pictures, my family and friends enjoyed the wedding. while I, on the other hand couldn't even fake a smile, I'm moody and I just want to be alone. Hamad is also quiet but he has been smiling, eventhough it is fake.

It is Asr time, so I take that as a cue to leave that dreaded place. I went to my room, performed Wudhu and prayed SalatulAsr. I cried to my lord to make things easy for me, I cried and prayed for Sulaimans safety. I pray that this wedding will work for us. I cried and cried to Allah.

After all He is the all Listener.

** ** **

A/N hello! How are you all?

How's the story so far? I hope you're enjoying it?!

Please follow, vote, comment and share. I love you cuties😻.

Maleeeka:)