Chapter Seven

Hamads pov

You hurt me!

I hurt her last night! I feel terrible. I just hope I won't mess up again, she agreed to work this out. I hope everything will be smooth, Ya Allah help us through without you we're completely and utterly useless.

After our little conversation with Aisha I went to buy some grocery as per Halseys command, she might be my maid but she's human too. And I like her, she's generous and honest.

On my way to the grocery store which apparently happen to be close to my - our house. I called Faisal, he picked up immediately as if he has been waiting for my call all day. Well may be he has, it is Faisal we're talking about.

"Yo! Bro! Ango." He says after he picked up, I can imagine him smiling ear to ear. Creepy guy!

"Sup Fais! How are you?" I ask.

"I'm good big bro! So tell me something, how's married life?" He asks excitedly. I laugh at that 'cause he sounds like a teenage girl.

"Good good man! Nothing like I've expected." And it is true! Now it is his turn to laugh and he is laughing so hard.

"Ya Aisha ta saka a corner kenan." He tease, still laughing, I couldn't help but laugh with him too. "I am actually on my way to the grocery store now and I've arrived, we'll talk later." I said.

"Alright Hamadu, love you!" He says, not that name again i resist the urge to roll my eyes: "What did I say about that name Faisal?" I try to sound serious, but he just laughed. Serves me right for being best friends with my lil bro!

"Tell that to your wife when she calls you baby, boo, bae or darling." he is laughing so hard that I had to move the phone from my ear, and i am sure he has tears in his eyes now.

I hate him!

"Whatever, my regards to Ummi." I said and hang up not wanting to hear any of his craps.

I enter the store and bought all the necessary things I know we'll need at home. I then went to the chocolate aisle, and pick lots of them. For me and Aisha. Who said she likes chocolate? Wait, what? Who doesn't!? yes me!

I don't really like chocolates, but i am sure Aisha does. All girls like sweet things right?

Left!

I paid for everything and put them in the back seat of my car, and drove home. I park in the parking lot of our home and hop out. I pick all the bags and went straight to the kitchen, Aisha is cooking alone. Where's Halsey?

I clear my throat to get her attention, I don't wanna scare her. She looked up and smiled - a small smile, I smiled back. She then came and collect the bags from my hand and put them on the kitchen counter.
She start sorting out everything, while I, on the other hand have been staring at her.

Screw me! She is gorgeous!

How didn't i ever notice it?

i mean- how did i not notice her beauty back then in her house, on the faithful day we got married?

And she's not wearing any make-up! From her sparkling brown eyes, to her pointed nose, to her pink plump lips.. What the hell Hamad? Get a grip of self man!

Lower your gaze! But she's my wife.

"Hamad are you even listening?" I heard Aishas voice, mehn the way she said my name! Oh My God. "Hamad." she calls loudly now.

Oh God! There my name from her mouth again. She snapped her fingers at me, and that was when I snap out of my thought. God!

"Huh!" I said, Aisha just looked at me as if i am mad or something. And she started laughing, gosh she is so cute. Her laughter is melodious. "Where were you lost?" She asks after she composed herself.

"Er.. No, nowhere. I mean nothing." What the hell? Why am I stuttering? Hmm! Aisha giggled and shook her head. She continue sorting out the things I bought. I thought she wanted to tell me something? Ask her what is it. Nahh! I don't wanna embarrass myself anymore.

"Omg! Whose chocolates are these?" She squealed, I knew it! Girls likes chocolate. Way to go.!
"Mine, duhh" I said, I don't want things to be awkward between us again. "Ohh." she says with a pout, she is definitely a big baby i see!

"Yeah! You like chocolates?" I ask. She chuckles before saying. "Who doesn't?"

"Grannies" I answered, she laughs her head out, and I join her. I think her laughter is contagious. Whoa! I am definitely not normal. "Good point." She says after a while.

"Take 'em all then, I don't really like twix." I lied, I don't really like sweet. I eat them once in a while, but not that much. I bought it for her dama. Whew you're acting like a husband, eww. "Ayy really? Thank you so much." she's happy, I can say that.

Men girls get excited over the littlest things in the world. Her happiness lies on mine now. Gross dude! Whatever.

"You're welcome." I smiled at her. "I'm gonna go to my room, I'll be down in 10min." She nod and smiled back at me. I smiled one last time before going to my room. I've been smiling a lot lately wallah.

I know its been barely three weeks since we got married, but Allah knows that girl downstairs is slowly but firmly crawling into the comfort of my small heart, and i welcome her wholeheartedly.

Now i can confidently say that it takes little to no time for one to catch feelings.

And now i've got this feeling in me, that I want her to be always smiling and I want to be the reason for her smile, happiness, laughter and all. I kinda feel happy when i am around her, as cheesy as it may sound but it's true, and when I stare at her gorgeous big brown eyes I get lost in them. I've never stuttered when talking to a girl before in my life, but I just did some minutes ago. She's so beautiful Masha Allah, with or without makeup. I wanna protect her, she's my possession now, she's too fragile and I promise to take care of her till my last breath. And then we'll reunite in Jannah with her, Aisha. My wife. In shaa Allah.

Ameen ya Allah!

What are these feelings?

I enter my room, check some work related files and then my emails on my laptop. I replied to some important ones and ignore the rest. I took four weeks break because of this marriage, I can add if i want no one will question me, perks of being the CEO.

I walk to the bathroom, after i am done I did wudhu, it is almost Maghrib. I walk back to the room and took out my sweater it is lil chilly now, and I'll be going to the mosque so it'll definitely come in handy.

Then finally I walk downstairs, I told Aisha I'll be down after 10mins, but I spent 35mins. Whoa!

*** **** ****

A/N hello! How are you all?

What do you think? Like it? Hate it?

Pls vote, share and comment! Love you bugs.

Maleeka💩